Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Poll: Is Jesus God or God's Son?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:14 AM
  • 95 Replies

Poll

Question: Which of the following do you believe?

Options:

Jesus is God

Jesus is God's son

Jesus was a prophet, not God or God's son

Jesus was not immortal, he was just a man

Jesus probably did not exist

The Flying Spaghetti Monster Rules!

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 261

View Results

Which of the following do you believe?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
excougarmama
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:22 AM

Jesus is God's son. But we also pray to Jesus as part of the trilogy. The father, son and holy spirit in one.

mamivon2
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:38 AM

Oh God or Jesus. My DH and I had that argument one time. I said that Jesus is God son. He said Jesus is GOD! It was one of those whatever fights. Yes we are still together :)

mom2ljh
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:39 AM

Its the holy trinity, the father, son and holy ghost.  Jesus is the son of God; he is God in human form, so that he could walk the earth.

Amanda ~ Mommy to my little miracle Landon Joel
born 6 weeks too soon~6-21-07, former refluxer, multiple food allergies, verbal regression, and the coolest kid on the block.

Then                                           Now

diane-b
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:41 AM

Quoting mom2ljh:

Its the holy trinity, the father, son and holy ghost.  Jesus is the son of God; he is God in human form, so that he could walk the earth.

steelermom4
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:43 AM

Exactly:)

Quoting mom2ljh:

got2bfroggy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:45 AM

could not have said it better, but why ask such a silly question, just believe that He is and have faith that He will provide and move on.  splitting hairs never helped anyone.

Quoting mom2ljh:

itsnotaclowncar
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:47 AM
I chose other bc jesus is gods son and a prophet.
teddysmom08
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:04 PM

Jesus, himself said "If you have seen me you have seen the Father..."  Therefore, they are, in a sense, one.

MomX04
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:16 PM

I think he was a good salesman, someone who did what he was told to do, what he was groomed to do and he did it well.  I don't think he rose from the dead or did all the healing that stories claimed he did.  I think that was all part of the hype.

retsillacam
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:18 PM

Jesus was one awesome dude. IDK about all that God's son stuff though. Who knows for sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)