Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thank you i.heart.rachel!!!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:41 AM
  • 30 Replies

I was having a crappy morning already when I went to make coffee, and I saw my husband had put a package for me in the kitchen.

This is what I found:

(The tutu, not the kid) Sorry I couldn't get a better pic, she wouldn't stop twirling.

I was so excited, I burned breakfast.

It was just really nice to get mail that is not a bill from a random (not so stranger to me) stranger from the interwebz. So thank you, you made my morning!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Q0112
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:49 AM

lol so cute.

love the pic of the burnt breakfast.

i expect i.heart.rachel to become very popular if everyone keeps posting their tutus! :)

I love my daughter more than anyone on this earth. 2 days till her 4th Birthday. Disney on Ice--HERE WE COME!
***I lost 50 pounds. 40 Pounds to go!***
I love my boyfriend. Six months till our 1st anniversary.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:50 AM

What a nice way to start the morning, except the breakfast of course.  Have a great day!

Bets85
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:52 AM

Very cute TuTu awesome kid and so sorry bout breakfast!

jmsbowtie
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:52 AM

Very cute... I wonder if I can get my 14 going on 30 year old to wear one?  Heck I want one for me

Swtmama62205
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:53 AM

I cant wait till my LO gets here so i can order one!!!Okay so give us a review of the tutu.  I have heard nothing but good things

kk_bella
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:03 AM

Quoting Swtmama62205:

I cant wait till my LO gets here so i can order one!!!Okay so give us a review of the tutu.  I have heard nothing but good things

They're just lovely. I don't have much to compare them to. Uh....they're nice and fluffy but not the PITA kind of fluffiness. They come with a pretty little ribbon that ties in the back. I like that they fluff out but not so much that the kids can't sit down.

And they're pretty!

Eveshalloween
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:06 AM

very pretty :)

CountryBreed
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:16 AM

That's so cute and a great way to start the morning.

I just started making tutus for my daughter (as dress up) and they're actually very easy. If anyone wants to know how to make them, you can hit me up! :0)  

kk_bella
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:36 AM

Bump for sadie.

kk_bella
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:55 AM

bump again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)