Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas pj's

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:53 AM
  • 11 Replies

Anyone have theirs yet? I *almost* got a matching set, but decided against it at the last minute. I also goofed up and bought the matching snowman slippers in size 3/4 thinking age, when I should have been thinking 9/10 for her actual shoe size...doh. And of course now they're out of stock =(

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sadeyez11
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:55 AM

your dd is so adorable. my mom and sister got the kids their christmas pjs. they got them on black friday for $3. they are not christmas themed, ds got gi joe and dd got icarly. they love pjs.

jmsbowtie
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:57 AM

I got my son's but not my daughters I meant to buy her some black friday, but my hands were completely full of other stuff when I was in her favorite store.  Super cute picture btw.  Did you take it or have it done? IF you took what camera do you have if you don't mind sharing...

grammarpolice
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:59 AM

We don't do anything specific, like the PJ's on Xmas Eve tradition. But I did get both my kids PJ's as one of their gifts. My older son got Wii pajamas and the little one got PJ's with bananas on them. My father has this old pair of flannel PJ's w/bananas and my kids always get a kick out of them, so I found matching ones for my 4 year old in a thrift shop - he's going to be so surprised!! And my father (who spends Xmas with us) will think it's funny too!

FaerieMommie23
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:05 AM

Aw thats a super cute xmas pic of your DD! I seriously need to get around to getting my kids pics done. I havent had theirs done in like 4 years. Just seems like I never have the time or the money. I'm not doing pjs for my kids this year. They just needed too much other stuff this year.

kk_bella
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:05 AM

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

We have never had matching pj's but I think it's a VERY cute idea! They woudl make great christmas pics, too!

The closest we have come was when we all bought pj's at the same time, but they weren't matching, lol.

wife.and.mommy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:06 AM

i got matching PJs for the kids...

Hanna Andersson

(i dont like posting pics of my children so i blacked out their faces)

ALLYMAMA1105
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:09 AM

I got my boys pjs already. They are all different but they all have Polar bears on them. 

DaisyAg2003
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:11 AM

I got all of our kids' Christmas pjs.  They get to open them on Christmas Eve!

purplemoosemom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:12 AM

We get Christmas pjs for our kids every year.  Sometimes matching, sometimes not.  This year, we got ADORABLE ones from Crazy8.com for $10 each, plus then we had some coupons for an extra 25% off! So exciting! LOL

ff-princess
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:19 AM

this is the first year for us for matching jammies - the girls are 2 1/2 and 9 months.  I got theirs about three months ago at costco for $15 for the both of them.  nice fleece footie jammies with polka dots and a teddy bear on them.  I have them put away to put on them xmas morning, neither of them likes to sleep with their feet covered up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)