Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well it was bound to happen sometime :S PICS

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:18 AM
  • 22 Replies

After eleven years in the south... I moved back up north! And here is my first snow fall in several years. Today its beautiful... in a month I will want to pluck my eyes out lol!!

Photobucket

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:19 AM

I wonder where you are I got snow like that last night. LOVE THE HORSE BTW

2gud2btrue
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:19 AM

pretty!  we are in michigan but still no snow.  i was watching the weather channel last night and saw its snowing in texas, while about 45 degrees here.  gotta love global warming lmao.

Bets85
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:19 AM

Beautiful, I wish I had snow!

RaeLynn1221
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:20 AM

Snow is very pretty but I HATE the cold. I am dreading it. We haven't had snow yet but it is very cold outside.

3greatkids751
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:20 AM

Where are you from??   Were in VA here and we are STILL waiting to see snow = (

Wife to my Marine 3-7-07  Mommy to 3 little princess's - Faith  2-16-02, Kaylee 3-14-04, Madison 1-24-08.. Expecting our baby boy in March 2010!!pregnancy

Got Mamas Milk BlinkieI Love My LCPL BlinkieProud Mom Of Girls Blinkie

Tia_B
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:22 AM

Im in Central New York. Honestly I figured it would hold off until December... I know thats tomorrow lol, but I was thinking (hoping) like middle of December.

Quoting 3greatkids751:

Photobucket

Tia_B
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:23 AM

OH WHOOPS!!! I am an idiot! Today is DECEMBER FIRST. LMAO!!! Gosh How did I get behind a day???

Quoting Tia_B:

Im in Central New York. Honestly I figured it would hold off until December... I know thats tomorrow lol, but I was thinking (hoping) like middle of December.

Quoting 3greatkids751:

Photobucket

mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:24 AM

Im in north western ny.   YOU SHOULD JOIN THE GROUP FOR NY MOMS ITS GREAT AND THERE ARE OTHERS FROM YOUR AREA THERE.

Quoting Tia_B:

Quoting 3greatkids751:

Tia_B
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:27 AM

Oh cool!! NEWYORKERS! YAY. Hubby (from Ga, born and raised) is just getting used to all us rude people. We are near Syracuse. What about you?

Quoting mamafor6:

Im in north western ny.

Quoting Tia_B:

Quoting 3greatkids751:

Photobucket

mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:30 AM

Near Jamestown. You should go look up the group. Lots of cool ladies there. Yes a lot of NYers are rude LOL

Quoting Tia_B:

Oh cool!! NEWYORKERS! YAY. Hubby (from Ga, born and raised) is just getting used to all us rude people. We are near Syracuse. What about you?

Quoting mamafor6:

Im in north western ny.

Quoting Tia_B:

Quoting 3greatkids751:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)