Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I look horrible

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:22 AM
  • 10 Replies

I look horrible this pregnancy. My other 2 (both girls) I looked great. My skin glowed, my face never broke out.. It was awesome..But this pregnancy I look like a freakin crackhead. My face is breaking out HORRIBLY. My hair is dry and dull. MY freckles on my face are getting really dark. I have bags under my eyes...I look freaking horrible...Why this pregnancy?? I'm sure everyone is talking about how bad I look..

CafeMom Tickers

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
candygirl1030
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:23 AM

Maybe this time it's a boy. :)  I am sure you don't look as horrible as you think you do.

southernjess3
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:25 AM

i hope so..because Ive never felt like this during pregnancy before..

Quoting candygirl1030:

Maybe this time it's a boy. :)  I am sure you don't look as horrible as you think you do.

CafeMom Tickers

MamaBloom777
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:27 AM

This is what I was thinking too!  And I doubt you look as horrible as you think you do.  Pregnancy is hard, but I've never once heard anyone say, "Have you seen how horrible that pregnant woman looked?"  Besides, it will be over one day & you'll go back to being your normal you. 

Quoting candygirl1030:

Mamaz
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:29 AM

mine was the other way around. i looked like royal SHIT with my first and looked pretty damn good with my 2nd. it jsut part of the different pregnancy, different symptoms thing

Photobucket

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination

meghan451

ohhhh me too. i have such bad acne, and i hardly ever had acne before this pregnancy, and i also look horrible because i havn't put any makeup on for a few weeks and i just usually wear my hair in a messy ponytail. im not feelin too hot and i look it. 

CafeMom Tickers
southernjess3

yeah:) I just wished i didn't look so much like a meth addict..lol

Quoting MamaBloom777:

This is what I was thinking too!  And I doubt you look as horrible as you think you do.  Pregnancy is hard, but I've never once heard anyone say, "Have you seen how horrible that pregnant woman looked?"  Besides, it will be over one day & you'll go back to being your normal you. 

Quoting candygirl1030:

CafeMom Tickers

momaof8
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:30 AM

You may need more vitamins

Check out my book http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Yes-They-Are-All-Mine/Linda-Dyson/e/9781438909295/?itm=3   You can help save lives check it out !

reading

MamaBloom777
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:31 AM

I hear that :) 

Quoting southernjess3:

yeah:) I just wished i didn't look so much like a meth addict..lol

Quoting MamaBloom777:

Quoting candygirl1030:

allurasmamma
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:33 AM

EH...... we always have that one preg. I know mine was the second one. I looked like poop! Try putting some cucumbers on those eyes and lotion on your face . that always made me at least feel better a lil. As for the hair being frizzy, make or buy some hot oil treatment and do that. Just take a couple hours out of today and pamper yourself up. I bet you will feel and look better. Good luck! And have some fun with it. Try different style of make up or diff hair style.

southernjess3
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:34 AM

thanks mamas:) I'm glad I'm not the only one who has felt like this:)

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)