Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where did 2009 go???

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:44 AM
  • 12 Replies

I'm wondering where in the world 2009 went! I can't believe it is already dec.1, that does not leave to many days of 2009 left and i'm getting pretty sad about this. In 5 months my daughter will be 2 and then the very next month my second baby will be here! Is it just me or as we get older does time really go by very fast!sadMy baby is growing up to fast for me

http://www.cafemom.com/group/drmfreemama   Come join drama free mama's!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                   stork

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    #2 due June 2, 2010

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexhuntercody
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:46 AM

2009 went very fast. My husband left the first week of november for 15 months so i hope 2010 and the first half of 2011 goes by even faster.

mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:46 AM

Nope its not you. Its goes faster every year.

MamaBloom777
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:47 AM

It is definitely going so fast (which is kinda good b/c its been kind of a crappy year for myself & the majority of people I know...moneywise & everything).  My son will be 2 in 30 days.......so fast!!!  I can't believe that!  But when I read your post, I thought of a saying I've heard that seemed fitting:  "Life is like a roll of toilet paper.  The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes!"  LOL!

SarahMcG1981
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:48 AM

2009 FLEW by!! 

isaiahsmomma86
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:48 AM

I have no idea where it went, if you find out let me know, I seem to have missed it. lol, time has flown since i had my son. I dont like it!

Heather- I am a  vaxing, non CIO, disposable diapering, formula feeding, stay at home mommy to Isaiah and happily married to the best hubby ever, Patrick.

Richys_Girl
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:50 AM

Quoting SarahMcG1981:

2009 FLEW by!! 

Seems like we should still be in June. LoL.

mommyziegler
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:50 AM

lol when i was in middle school and people would sign my year book they would write something like that in there.

Quoting MamaBloom777:

It is definitely going so fast (which is kinda good b/c its been kind of a crappy year for myself & the majority of people I know...moneywise & everything).  My son will be 2 in 30 days.......so fast!!!  I can't believe that!  But when I read your post, I thought of a saying I've heard that seemed fitting:  "Life is like a roll of toilet paper.  The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes!"  LOL!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/drmfreemama   Come join drama free mama's!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                   stork

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    #2 due June 2, 2010

whatever308
by Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:51 AM

out the door

Mamaz
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:52 AM

it goes fast

Photobucket

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination

robsgurl_23
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:54 AM

I am not sure but glad it flew by I want 2010 to fly by so 2011 comes and my husband graduates law school...he goes nights which are 3 nights a week he drive 1 1/2 hours to school after work and he drives 1 1/2 hours home after classes are over he sometimes doesnt get home til 11:30 at night and then he has to get up at 6:30 am to get ready for work the next morning. I cant wait for him to be done law school and take the barr test and pass and he will become a lawyer. I just hate him having to miss the family when he is gone those long days. but I tell him it could be worse he could still be in the military and be sent over seas for a year and not see the family all that time. I try to make it seem not so bad for him cause there have been times when he has just wanted to quit but he is at the half way mark and if he quits now it would be all that time and money invested in the law school wasted and gone out the window.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)