Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you hubbys use... edit with another question

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:07 AM
  • 3 Replies

electric razors and if so what kind and how do they like it.im looking for one for my hubby i want to get him a good one but i also dont want to spend 100+$ on one so if anyone could give me some ideas that would really help.

does anyone dh have the webcam for the ps3 i .i think its called eyecam or eyetoy.i have been looking at for when dh is out of town my dd can  talk to him but im not so sure you can use it to talk on the computer from the ps3 i got him a webcam last yr he took it back because he wanted the one for ps3 but im not sure how it works.does anyone know

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mamagirlz
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:08 AM

my dh doesn't use electric.  i've asked him why and he said he doesn't get a smooth shave with them. 

Beautiful__mama
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:10 AM

my dh use to have one he uses it when he goes out of town but it broke in our move and she just hasnt had chance to buy a new one so i was thinking for x-mas

Quoting Mamagirlz:

my dh doesn't use electric.  i've asked him why and he said he doesn't get a smooth shave with them. 

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

little.miss.mom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:12 AM

My husband uses a Norelco I bought it from Target not sure what the model name is or anything but it was under 100 and he uses it 5 days a week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)