Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much do you have to your name?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:56 AM
  • 104 Replies

There are so many people on cafe mom with diffrent circumstanses! There are times we have under 100 dollars a week to live off of. or there are times we have 1000.00 that week depending on when we both get paid or if we only have 1 paycheck that week.

Mckenzie& Kaydencetwin girls

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Logansmommy34
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:59 AM

not much! MIL found the power wheels that was on sale on Black Friday ( that i couldnt get cuz they were sold out ugh) at Walmart they had 2 left and i got one of them! SO now i have very little.

Ann7227
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:59 AM

Well right now $699. But after bills $284.00. Till Tomorrow.

luv2wahm
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:01 AM

enough...

Team Santa~

Who I am as a mom can not be expressed in a paragraph. It is expressed by who my children will become.

Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:02 AM

I have like 50 bucks to my name.

FooLynRoo
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Well, we have a home mostly owned by the bank that more than likely we owe more than its worth at the current market value.

We have one car that is 13 years old that probably isn't worth its weight in rust

We have another car that is 5 years old that's probably worth 8 grand but we still owe 4 grand on it.

We have a million dollar dog though, but that's just his total added up and projected vet bills in his life span.. but pretty much priceless

We have another mutso dog that is healthy as a lark and as dumb as one too. LOL but I love my baby girl.

My husband has a rare and complete GI JOE storm ninja doll collection worth 12 dollars and 15 cents (conservative guess)

We have a large 401K , but that's for our retirement, and lets face it, early withdrawal we will end up with 1.3 of it so its not even THAT large.

In the savings we have 200 bucks

In the checking we have 300

And I have 400 in my pocket

kimstack
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:04 AM

right now i have 122.00 and I got a flat tire yester so that sucks for me! a tire is like 95.00 

Mckenzie& Kaydencetwin girls

kk_bella
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Right now, we have just enough money in our checking account to pay for rent.

We have some money in savings. My husband was laid off a few months ago and we have been living off of savings. he just got approved for $400 a month from unemployment so we have that income also.

We have some money in the stock market but it's not *really* our money, it's complicated and hard to explain without giving out private details about my life and the business I own with my father.

We own one vehicle and have one carnote for our other vehicle.

We own some nice things.

That is all we have to our name at this time.

serioussifL
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:05 AM

a good amount right now. We have been saving for the past 9 months so we can have a good time in Reno on R&R.

I am a breastfeeding and formula feeding, pro-choice, vaccinating, Turbo Jamming,
disposable diaper using, cio sometimes, cat loving, dieting, married
and love my husband
Army wife and momwww.myspace.com/serioussifl  Check out my music!

Kayla516
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:07 AM

hmmm after I pay our rent today we'll have $40.00 until the 11th. And my hubby works 45 miles away. Sooo yeah, we're broke lol

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
goldenglow1984
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:09 AM

I have $68 in my purse but I have to get diapers today so I'll have maybe $40 after I'm done lol.

Cassandra, wife to David, mom to Brianna, Jordan, Adrianna, Alexea and Jonny.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)