Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Winter Wonderland! More pics added!!!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:02 AM
  • 48 Replies

In December....in New Mexico.....SIX inches of snow in my area...wooo hooo! Its been 20 years since we had this much snow...

And Jade out in the snow after she woke up...i have no mittens for her so shes wearing socks lol!!!

Tellin Gramma about the snow

The snow is STILL coming down out there...

wedding planning guide

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tha-hawt-mommie
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:06 AM

ew how i would NOT be happy! i hate snow so bad! when i look out the window and see snow i make that 'EW!' face like u do to someone u hate lol. and the whole time i drive i got that face too lol ... when the news mentions it i tell them shut up! lol i really hate snow!

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:07 AM

LOL!! Normally i do too, but we never get this much...especially in the basin where i live....now the mountains, they are a different story....

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

ew how i would NOT be happy! i hate snow so bad! when i look out the window and see snow i make that 'EW!' face like u do to someone u hate lol. and the whole time i drive i got that face too lol ... when the news mentions it i tell them shut up! lol i really hate snow!

wedding planning guide

01.Amey.07
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:27 AM

This morning about an hr ago we started getting our first snow!!!! Dd LOVES it!

gardenchic
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:31 AM

mom2four1978
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:32 AM

You and me both sister. Its so funny that you said you yell at the news to shut up when they mention snow. Thats exactly what I was doing last night. I live in between San Antonio and Austin, TX. Snow here is extremely rare and they began to talk about it in the forecast for the end of the week. I was telling that weather man to shut up, I moved here to get away from snow.

I swear I have this condition: Chionophobia- Fear of snow

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

jackjack2.png picture by devilsadvocate1488

mrsmoore02
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:33 AM

That gives me hope that maybe it'll snow like that in north AL too :)

Becca_2003
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:34 AM

Oooooooooo, I hate you guys so much right now..I love Christmas and I love snow............but we don't get it often down here.  Only those who see it often don't care for it too much

ycatstouch
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Awww, looks like so much fun! I am in Florida, so we never have a White Christmas....I would love to just SEE snow(I know, how sad I am 27 and never seen snow :(

shortyk2
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:35 AM

NO FAIR!!! I'm in Minnesota and I have greenish grass still!

CafeMom Tickers
hlewis
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:36 AM

haha...I'm in SE Texas and I'm so excited to hear there is a small chance!  Honey..snow here is different, it melts right away :)  But I guess where you live it could be a little thicker!  It won't last though so just enjoy it :) 

Quoting mom2four1978:

You and me both sister. Its so funny that you said you yell at the news to shut up when they mention snow. Thats exactly what I was doing last night. I live in between San Antonio and Austin, TX. Snow here is extremely rare and they began to talk about it in the forecast for the end of the week. I was telling that weather man to shut up, I moved here to get away from snow.

I swear I have this condition: Chionophobia- Fear of snow

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)