Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

will they let me bring it back?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:07 AM
  • 5 Replies

okay...so a few days ago we bought a humidifier from walmart...holy crap is it annoying!! i used for the first time last night, and had to turn it off after a few hours because it was so loud, and made a "trickling" noise that kept making me have to pee!!

i cant find the receipt for it...so i'm going to tell them my mom gave it to me for my birthday which was last tuesday.

are they gonna let me return it?  after its been used??  i'm running the water out of it right now and its making this awful noise and i almost cant stand to run it just to get the water out of the base (can't lift it to go dump it)

i dont want this in my house lol...i want the other one i was looking at...shoulda gone with my gut on that one...uugh

My eggo is preggo!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MsPsychotic
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:08 AM

I've returnd things to Walmart without a receipt. They don't give you your cash back, but they put it on a store card.

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:09 AM

they should. here (idk if its eberywhere) u dont get ur money back , but a gift card for that amount if u dont have ur reciept.

preemiemommy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:10 AM

i'd be good with a card...the one i plan on getting is $10 cheaper than this one was...and i need to get a few groceries anyways...so that would be super.  i'm just afraid they will say they can't take it back because i used it...

Quoting MsPsychotic:

I've returnd things to Walmart without a receipt. They don't give you your cash back, but they put it on a store card.

My eggo is preggo!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Makenseysmom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Just tell them its leaking water.

SmoochPhotography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Brandie_xo
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:13 AM

Id take it back, tell them it was a gift, but there's something wrong with it.  They shouldn't give you any problems

Have a little girl born in October 2009? Come Join us as we get started!

2009 Pumpkin Princesses!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)