Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who ID's LeBron James???

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:45 AM
  • 12 Replies

My friend moonlights as a doorman for a club downtown. In walks LeBron James (I know you know who he is!) and my friend asks for his ID. LeBron blew him off. LOL.

No, there was no point. I just thought it was funny. This guy has met many celebrities and makes enemies of them all. Hilary Swank in particular.

Humans kill an estimated 100 million sharks each year. Sign this petition to establish a global ban on shark finning. CLICK HERE

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenB1983
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:46 AM

I wouldn't know him from Adam.  Just sayin.  LOL

kk_bella
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Quoting JenB1983:

Neither would I!

But I do know his name. he plays either basketball or football.

But the story is still funny. If you work at a bar, you should theoretically keep up with the latest pop culture. I used to be a bartender and things like that were constantly happening to me- it does not make you look good!

babybull0601
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:49 AM

I would. I wouldnt know who he is.    And what kind of person blows someone off when they ask for ID. Its just ID.  Now I hope more ID his butt.  LOL

c_lynn08
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:50 AM

hmmm...

jencris
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:50 AM

Same here. I know the name, but i have no clue what he looks like. If i saw a picture of him or saw him in person i would have no clue who he was.

Quoting JenB1983:

UxorQuodMatris
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:51 AM

He plays basketball for Cleveland, and being that this club was in Cleveland, everyone there knew who he was.

I guess I overestimated the amount of basketball fans on CM. lol 

Quoting kk_bella:

Quoting JenB1983:

Neither would I!

But I do know his name. he plays either basketball or football.

But the story is still funny. If you work at a bar, you should theoretically keep up with the latest pop culture. I used to be a bartender and things like that were constantly happening to me- it does not make you look good!

kk_bella
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:53 AM

haha! I would think that being IN cleveland, he would have known. That's funny, he's a celebrity. LOL

UxorQuodMatris
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:55 AM

In his defense, he is a "queen" (his word). But still LMAO.

This is the same guy who pissed off Hilary Swank when he fed her dog pancake. He also told her to stfu when she was yelling at an airport worker in Australia.

Quoting kk_bella:

haha! I would think that being IN cleveland, he would have known. That's funny, he's a celebrity. LOL

amber0678
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:09 AM

i actually live in the cleveland are, so we ALL know who he is and what he looks like, he's our hero of sorts!!! with the other crappy pro sports teams in ohio/cleveland, the Cavs are our victors!! and he's the captain, so yeah, we love the guy...not to mention i have met him and a couple of the others, and they are extremely nice...i actually used to do anderson varejo's hair sometimes...but you probly never heard of him!

Amberbig smile minimommy to 3 and one on the way!

UxorQuodMatris
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:25 AM

I know Varejo! I love Shaq though. I seriously jumped up and down when I saw his Twitter about coming to the Cavs. lol.  I live outside of Cleveland, but I'm moving to CT.  DH says will have to be Celtics fans now. Never!

Quoting amber0678:

i actually live in the cleveland are, so we ALL know who he is and what he looks like, he's our hero of sorts!!! with the other crappy pro sports teams in ohio/cleveland, the Cavs are our victors!! and he's the captain, so yeah, we love the guy...not to mention i have met him and a couple of the others, and they are extremely nice...i actually used to do anderson varejo's hair sometimes...but you probly never heard of him!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)