Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant, Happy, and Nervous

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:49 AM
  • 0 Replies

Ok so I am the most nervous person right now.  I had a miscarriage in March of 2005.  My first pregnancy ever.  then we had a beautiful daughter on Aug 1st 2006.  I am now pregnant for the 3rd time.  I am so excited, but extremely nervous.  Afraid of another miscarriage.  I got the HCG blood work done yesterday and the results 2 -3 weeks pregnant.  The level was on the low normal side.  So great, that makes me even more nervous.  I go back tomarrow and pray that the numbers have jumped ALOT.  I had to be on progesterone when I got pregnant with my daughter.  Anyways, my breasts were swollen and sore.  And now that has subsided.  Makes me even more nervous.  Is this normal?  They still hurt once in a while, but not as much as it did a few days ago.  I'm asking because I forgot what it was like to be pregnant in the first trimester.  The nurse told me yesterday that everyones body is so different and every pregnancy is different.  Thanks for taking the time to answer me.  Hopefully someone can make me feel a little better and not so pessimistic. 

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)