Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its snowing outside

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:12 AM
  • 13 Replies

i live in el paso and it is snowing outside.it snowed all nigh and now it i snowing again. i am so excited.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:13 AM

wow, take a picture!

kk_bella
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Bottle me some and ship it :)

JK I wonder if it will snow again in Houston this year- that would be two years in a row.

I'm surprised at how cold is has been here for yesterday and today. I wore jeans, a tshirt, tennis shoes and a scarf to class last night and it was hella cold- to me.

lovinmykiddo07
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:15 AM

I'm in Tacoma and we havent had any snow yet. Which I'm completely okay with! Lol Last winter was horrible.

Juliekat23
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Send it east to me!!!  Postage shouldn't be too much-Im in the same state!!! LOL. Im jealous.  My daughter is 3 and has only seen actual snow one time-she was 4 months old!!!  Made a little snowman (he was about 4 inches tall...thats not much snow, ya know)  Enjoy it while it lasts!

CafeMom Tickers

akataml
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:16 AM

We got 30 cm yesterday.I fricken  hate snow 

funnymonkey.jpg funny as image by kingbajafunny-7.jpg Icon image by AnimeDeath543210050.gif mouse dance image by ghostly3

mommyoftwo103
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:17 AM

I love snow!! we are supposed to get some by thursday!! :)

twilight3
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:17 AM
A very good friend of mine lives there & said the same thing. She said that the schools were delayed...I live in CO and we haven't had snow in a while...but should be getting some in this week, than it will warm up again.

R.I.P. Daddy...miss you 9/7/09

Hanaas_mommy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:18 AM

I am in Ks and it is supposed to be close to 60 today. Sure does not feel like December to me. 

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:19 AM

I live in Alamo, and ive got 6 inches in my yard at least and its still coming down (see "winter wonderland" post for pics)

wedding planning guide

haydensmama08
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:20 AM

oh yeah ladies i am loving it. i am from savannah ga so i have never seen  snow like this. i went out and made a little snow man. hubby just laughed at me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)