Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

True Blood anyone?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:20 AM
  • 21 Replies

As you can tell by my siggy that I am a huge Twilight fan.  I did not hear about True Blood until about 3 weeks ago.  I am watching the first season on dvd and all I can say is OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT!  Anyone else on here love this show?  This is definetely different from Twilight!!

twilight.gif twilight image by karisxpanicatthedisco

Twilight mom and proud!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmt_771
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:23 AM

I have never watched the show but I am on book #6 of the Sookie Stackhouse books.

RyleighsMoM3505
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:24 AM

I just read the books true blood is based on...awesome but different than show a little bit. They are by Charlaine Harris, you should check them out...

Quoting amanda357:

As you can tell by my siggy that I am a huge Twilight fan.  I did not hear about True Blood until about 3 weeks ago.  I am watching the first season on dvd and all I can say is OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT!  Anyone else on here love this show?  This is definetely different from Twilight!!

andreamarie
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:25 AM

I love True Blood.

amanda357
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:34 AM

Books?  I had no idea.  What are they called?  I'll go look for them soon!!

Quoting RyleighsMoM3505:

I just read the books true blood is based on...awesome but different than show a little bit. They are by Charlaine Harris, you should check them out...

Quoting amanda357:

twilight.gif twilight image by karisxpanicatthedisco

Twilight mom and proud!

tjroberts
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:36 AM

a epesoide is never missed in my house and if we turn off HBO it comes back on in time for our True Blood oh Eric drives my crazy

londonmommy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:37 AM

You can ask your local bookstore for the True Blodd series or Sookie Stackhouse series, you can buy the from Borders online. They have a set of the first 7 in paperback, the 8th is seperate and the 9th is only in hardback right now. They are totally awesome. I havent' watched the show but I love Twilight and I loved True Blood.

There is another series out, it's few years older by Mary Janice Davidson. I call it the Undead Series. It's like true blood but with more comedy.

southernjess3

i like the show..but i hate sookies fake accent..lol

CafeMom Tickers

Richys_Girl

My sister and mom are big into it. My mom bought the first season, and told me its not a "kid friendly" show. Haha watched the first disc and saw the vampire going at it with the girl, and was like WOW! Haha DH loved it. 

KristaP13
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:38 AM

I LOVE True Blood!!!

I have all the Charlaine Harris books, The first one is called Dead until Dark. you can find them at walmart for $7 each. They're in the Adult fiction.

If you loved the show, the books will completely blow you away. They are BRILLIANT.

table4six
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:41 AM

I love the show and the books.  You can get the books at wal-mart in the paperback section!  The first one is Dead until Dark, I think.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)