Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LuvmySFSGT

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:24 AM
  • 23 Replies

I don't mean for this to be a depressing post.. but I was wondering if anyone knew how she was doing. I don't personally know her, but I have been following her story and it just makes my heart ache for her and her daughter. I can't imagine what she is going through and I hadn't seen anything from her in a while.. maybe cuz Im not on here much.. but I was thinking about her and wanted to see how she was and send out a prayer for her and her family....praying

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kk_bella
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:25 AM

She's online right now I think :) As far as I know, she is taking it day by day.

Juliekat23
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:26 AM

She's here right now.  She's posting!! 

A strong admirable woman she is!!!!!!!!

CafeMom Tickers

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:26 AM

HeartsHeartsHeartsHeartsHeartsHeartsHearts

gardenchic
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:27 AM

yep, on now!

jsp08
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:27 AM

Quoting Juliekat23:

She's here right now.  She's posting!! 

A strong admirable woman she is!!!!!!!!

cleo1977
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:28 AM

i saw a post today by her...i think she is still very sad...i dont want to sound like i am talking about her behind her back so to luvmySFSGT   we still are  all there behind you....with sympathy...

LuvmySFSGT
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:29 AM

Thank you for checking on me:)

I am taking it day by day....I have good days...I have bad days...but I am facing reality which is something I avoided for a while.

My husbands family came down for Thanksgiving...we went skydiving and had a blast! I had my MIL, FIL and SIL'S jumping out of a plane!

Friday I am going to the military ball I was suppose to go to with my husband. It will be hard...but I know its what he would want me to do and I will be with my military family so it should be fun! Its atOpryland in Nashville!

Today we are planting a tree in my backyard in my husbands honor...and we have this beautiful engraved bench to go with it!

Richys_Girl
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:32 AM

I can't imagine how hard the ball will be, but try and enjoy yourself a little.

I am TERRIFIED of heights, you would have to push me out of the plane. LoL. 

JenB1983

It sounds as though you are doing well.  I love the ways you have of keeping your husband's memory alive.  When Skylie is old enough to understand I truly hope she understands how much your story touched an online community.

soakley

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

Thank you for checking on me:)

I am taking it day by day....I have good days...I have bad days...but I am facing reality which is something I avoided for a while.

My husbands family came down for Thanksgiving...we went skydiving and had a blast! I had my MIL, FIL and SIL'S jumping out of a plane!

Friday I am going to the military ball I was suppose to go to with my husband. It will be hard...but I know its what he would want me to do and I will be with my military family so it should be fun! Its atOpryland in Nashville!

Today we are planting a tree in my backyard in my husbands honor...and we have this beautiful engraved bench to go with it!

Thats so good to hear! I would be sooo scared to go skydiving!! Wow!! It is good that you are surrounded by soo many loved ones... I think about you a lot and it is great to see that you are moving forward and have so much support behind you!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)