Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O.. Wife Swap.. who would they swap you with?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:55 AM
  • 31 Replies

Just wondering what kind of wife is your complete opposite!

If you were put on Wife Swap, what kind of family would they put you with?

I'd be put with a conservative family, no doubt.. maybe one that is against gay marriage. The husband would be the "I run this household" type... and I'd probably be stuck being the maid as well as the cook. I'd have to wait on him hand and foot.

If I were lucky I'd get swapped with millionaires that have only one child. The wife could come to my 800sqft apartment and deal with my 3 kids haha.

24 year old, God loving, non-vaxing, business owning (Nellie Bug's Tutus) momma to Jenelle, Gracelynn, and Sapphire. Girlfriend to Rachel (not wife, because apparently some people are AGAINST two loving, consenting adults marrying).

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MandyOs
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:57 AM

They would swap me with an extremely organized business woman, or a very rich woman.

I'm not really dramatic enough for that show though. 

busymomma75

Mine would be the type that can't get their hands dirty, hate smud and hates sports!!! Lives in an upscale neighborhood with helpers or something LOL...Oh and probably hate pets too.

oboe_chik

I would probably be swapped with a SAHM who has like 10 kids who waits on the whole family hand and foot all day, just because that is so opposite of my life. I work full time and my DH and I literally split all the house work etc in half becaue thats what we think is fair.

landonsmom1018
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:58 AM

Ha I was going to say i would probably get swapped with a rich family. and the woman could come live in my tiny 2 bedroom apartment and have food stamps and a gas guzzling truck hahahahaha and try to live off of 100 bucks a week! They say women cant go back in society lol so she would probably be like OMG what am I supposed to do with a 22 inch tv and no cable muahahahahaha

Ever been ignored when you made a post? Come to post pleasers where you will never be ignored again!!!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/107002
audriesmommy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:59 AM

I dont know.  Maybe a messy person who refuses to do any house work and makes her husband do it all.

echoishername
by Misty on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Pro life, anti-tattoo, bible thumping jesus freaks...with lots of money.

gardenchic
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:59 AM

hmm good one,, i want someone in the middle of nowhere with no runnig water, and bugs and animals all over the place!, and they hunt for their food, oh yeah, FUN!

kk_bella

I dunno. There is only one thing in my life that is rather controversial and I know they wouldn't have that on their show. Although...they did have those rastafarians on that one time. That episode was hilarious.

I'm a gourmet chef, and a student.....so maybe they would switch me with a FT working mom and someone who doesn't cook.

i.heart.rachel

Quoting oboe_chik:

I would probably be swapped with a SAHM who has like 10 kids who waits on the whole family hand and foot all day, just because that is so opposite of my life. I work full time and my DH and I literally split all the house work etc in half becaue thats what we think is fair.

Yeah that's what would happen with me LOL My So does 99% of the work around the house AND she works... so my swap would not be fun for me!!

24 year old, God loving, non-vaxing, business owning (Nellie Bug's Tutus) momma to Jenelle, Gracelynn, and Sapphire. Girlfriend to Rachel (not wife, because apparently some people are AGAINST two loving, consenting adults marrying).

tuesday10

Someone who is ultra organized,  who has schedules and rules for everything.   Someone from the city who isn't used to country life.  I guess maybe who would freak out if 4 guys pulled up to your house in a pick up truck wearing boots and carharts with a case of beer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)