Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok... Does anybody else agree with this POINTLESS nonsense? *All fixed* :)

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:02 PM
  • 41 Replies

DISNEY.  Come on! what the hell happened to disney? I'm sure of the fact that my kids will not be aloud to watch that stupid crap on there. All it is anymore is a bunch of tweens running around with cell phones. Theres no moral story anymore. just a bunch of idiot girls and their teen drama.  I dont see what my kids are going to learn from kids who care only about the latest fashion and damn near die when they cant afford some new heels. come on. The only disney they will get is old disney. like pinocchio.  Anyone else?????

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kk_bella
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:03 PM

uh...what kind of disney are YOU watching? that sounds like disney meant for tweens... not kids.

lovinmykiddo07
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:03 PM

YES!!!! I miss the old cartoons that used to come on when I was younger. I let DS watch Playhouse Disney but we really dont like much after that. We have it on Sprout a lot of the time.

southernjess3
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:04 PM

i actually feel that way..(except for the R word). I miss the way disney used to be. Its all teenage nonsense now. They dont even show any of their old holiday movies like they used to..

CafeMom Tickers

kameronsmommy08
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:04 PM

I think cartoons are alot different now days, but what can ya do other than change the chennel.

I would change your bold red word,it may offened some.

akataml
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:05 PM

You have a problem with disney, but you have no problem throwing that big red R word out there? Hmmmm 

funnymonkey.jpg funny as image by kingbajafunny-7.jpg Icon image by AnimeDeath543210050.gif mouse dance image by ghostly3

sharisse

do you realize how offensive the word retarded is?

chair.r13

Agreed

EclecticBroad

Quoting kk_bella:

uh...what kind of disney are YOU watching? that sounds like disney meant for tweens... not kids.

That's what I was thinking.  There's still Children's Programming.  My girls love shows like iCarly, and yes it's pointless and fun...and that's just it...it's pointless and fun.  I find myself singing along to the dang theme lol.

kk_bella
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:06 PM

I must have a different disney channel that you all have. They show all the tween shows but they also have a good deal of kids shows, too. Hmm.

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:06 PM

Then don't turn it on.  Duh!  When my kid were little, they watched Noggin.  Now they enjoy Disney.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)