Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

18 Days!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:38 PM
  • 2 Replies

My husband leaves for CT in 18 days! And he won't be home for Christmas :( We're doing Christmas for the girls before he goes and then for each other in January.  Everyday I get more and more nervous about moving.  It's all I can freakin think about. I keep trying to find apartments and such to send him to check out once he's there, but it seems no one allows pets anymore.  Or it's cats only. Ugh.  

And I can't get my damn Christmas tree lights to blink all at the same time. Grrrr.

I have a headache.

Humans kill an estimated 100 million sharks each year. Sign this petition to establish a global ban on shark finning. CLICK HERE

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
KT9105
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:46 PM

Awe, I'm sorry you and your girls can't spend Christmas with your hubby, but early Christmases are fun too =)  We had to do that when I was a kid a lot.  We even had a late Christmas one year because I was in the hospital. 

You may want to try http://www.mynewplace.com/ep/pet-friendly-apartments for pet friendly apartments.  It's such a pain to find somewhere to take dogs, I know.  Especially more than 1 (we have 2).  Hope that helps.

UxorQuodMatris
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:47 PM

Thanks for the link!

Quoting KT9105:

Awe, I'm sorry you and your girls can't spend Christmas with your hubby, but early Christmases are fun too =)  We had to do that when I was a kid a lot.  We even had a late Christmas one year because I was in the hospital. 

You may want to try http://www.mynewplace.com/ep/pet-friendly-apartments for pet friendly apartments.  It's such a pain to find somewhere to take dogs, I know.  Especially more than 1 (we have 2).  Hope that helps.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)