Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you really want a baby you will make it work

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:54 PM
  • 3 Replies

how do you guys feel about this saying? i was having a conversation with one of my friends she said she wanted to be a mommy and i told her she shouldnt mostly bc i know her and her bf spend money like they are millionaries are in debt and always broke but she wants a kid and its not willing to give up her shopping habit... but not everyone knows that about her so this other girl butts into my conversation and says if you really want a kid you will make it work. which kinda pissed me off bc its like what if i was talking with a friend who has a drug addiction and doesnt wanna give it up? and she goes and tells her you will make it work just go and have a kid. or if the girl is 14 and wants a kid i just hate it when people just say things without knowing the actual situation and btw this friend had an abortion like 5 months ago and now she wants a kid (w/ the same guy)... please ne feed back?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Vagina-Punching...i'm just sayin'.....lol

CafeMom Tickers

Mom of 3 boys Aiden (4), Gavin (3) and Logan (2) Pregnant with #4! Think Pink!

Spicysammy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:09 PM

i here where your coming from but you have to remember that she is an adult and if she wants a baby she can have one, People can change and if she really does want  a baby than she would make sure she is fully able to support him/her and meet a babies needs and demands. But i don't like that she had an abortion and how now she wants to have a baby so if she changes her mind is she just gonna get another abortion, maybe its from guilt or she suffering from depression i would talk to her about that and see whats up maybe there is a deeper reason my sis regrets her abortion all the time and that could be her problem. 

MsDean
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Well I do use that saying sometimes, wehn I knwo all the situation. When it comes to shoppign habots and selfishness I really think most people change that when they have kids. I myself was really bad with money prior to being a mommy. As for soemone who is 14 or drug addicted I would NEVER tell them they can work it out. I think 14 is way too young, at elast wait until you are out of school and as for drug addiction you should overcome your addiction like at least a year prior to TTC.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)