Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it just me or is this bad parenting?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:05 PM
  • 1 Replies

My roommate and her boyfriend have a 3 year old daughter. They are both 27. Their daughter is a total brat. They never reprimand her and even if they do she just screams back at them. They are constantly asking me or others to babysit her for anywhere between 8 hours and 2 days at a time so they can go out and drink and party. When they finally do punish her it only happens after she has irritated them so much that they borderline abuse her. They just wait until she walks by them arrogantly and they just strike wherever they can reach. It is to the point that this little girl fliches and says dont hit me anytime anyone is even walking in her direction. I know when I watch her she is the perfect little girl. And before I get a buch of angry responses about why havnt I called the cops or CPS on them, I have. They never find anything wrong.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MyspaceMummy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:09 PM

I agree it is bad parenting. I know you said you called CPS already, but call again or descreatly ask others if they have the same feelings as you and see if they will also call. I would hate to see the little girl get really hurt before the state steps in. Good luck and I will keep her in my prayers. 

~~~Dina Marie

I AM A GOD LOVING, SAHM OF 6 WONDERFUL CHILDREN. LOVING WIFE OF 4 YEARS. I BREASTFED SWITCHED TO FORMULA WITH ALL OF MY CHILDREN. I LET MY FAMILY EAT JUNK FOOD IF THEY WANT IT, I VACCINATE, I SPOIL MY KIDS, I AM A NIGHTMARE CUDDLER, I AM A BEDTIME KISSER, I AM A SMOKER, I DRINK ON OCCASION, LOVE TO COOK, LOVE TO READ, MY HOME IS NEVER TIDY BUT ALWAYS CLEAN "IF" SOME ONE SHOWS UP, ALWAYS LATE TO ANYTHING KIND OF MOMMY AND WIFE. I AM PRO CHOICE, PRO GAY MARRIAGE, OBAMA LOVING AND PROUD OF IT. IT'S JUST WHO I AM.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)