Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so sick of my mother!!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:13 PM
  • 21 Replies

I swear every time she comes out I want to strangle her by the time she leaves. I know you only have one mom but sometimes I wish I could trade up. Last time she was out she was blaming my hubie for the fact that the engine they had him put in the suburban threw a rod, he told them not top get a engine from Kragens, this time she actually said to Wyatt "you are the whiniest kids I ever met, if  you where my kids you wouldn't be so whiny" gee mom way to say I'm a crappy parent. Then the whole time we where at the Aquarium she was complaining about everything from them charging for feeding the rays to people being rude (yes some people where being rude but just let it go and enjoy the day it was not supposed to be about her anyway) not to mention that I did not invite my brother and his girl friend but some how they still went and found us. then when I said something to hubbie about how in the heck did my brothers GF's kid manage to paint himself with nail polish when they where sitting in the same room (it is a SMALL room and he was covered from head to toe) she actually said " It's not like your kids don't get into things"  EXCUSE ME!! I am one person with 5 kids in a house with different rooms they where 2 people with 1 kid in a 13 by 12 room and the bathroom doesn't even have a door! yes my kids do get into things but they don't do it in the same room I'm sitting in not 5 feet away I can smell nail polish when the big girls are using it in their room with the door closed! And my kids have never painted them self with nail polish yes they have snuck a marker into their room and colored on them self before but I always catch them before they get too far. UUGGGG apparently my brother and now his GF (who he has only known for 9 weeks and is already talking about marriage with) can do no wrong. She even had the nerve to say my BFF who got preggo while on BC with a guy she is not married to (she just got divorced) but has known for Years ( he's her sil's brother) should have been using condoms because what if he has an std she didn't say anything to her perfect son ( who by the way is 25 and on un employment for the last 19 months and lives in a room built behind me garage) about that did she how does he know if his gF is clean her ex was screwing guys while they where together. Ok vent over I feel a bit better. thanks if you made it this far

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mistie900
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:16 PM

I'm glad you feel better lol. Don't let it get to you!

LCWAmommy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Quoting mistie900:

I'm glad you feel better lol. Don't let it get to you!

thanks I know shes my mom  I love her and thats why
I can't say all this to her  she's already going to be pissed because I am giving my brither 2 months to get out I can't handle the stress of having him here anymore

mysti26
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:23 PM

oh I have those same problems with my mom. My DH is the worst thing that has walked on this earth. My sis EX husband that beat her, Now he was ok. buy my DH that has done nothing but support me and his kids, and treats us all very well. Not to mention is VERY nice to her yeah he is a loser. Except when she wants/needs him to do something for her then and only then he is great.

Seriously one time she called the cops on him and told them she thinks he killed me because she called the house, DH said I ran to the store and I didn't call her back when she thought I should so she assumed I was dead and he was the last person to see me alive...Keep in mind I  have a cell phone that is always on me and she never called that... but the cops sure found a way to use it!

LCWAmommy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:56 PM

Quoting mysti26:

oh I have those same problems with my mom. My DH is the worst thing that has walked on this earth. My sis EX husband that beat her, Now he was ok. buy my DH that has done nothing but support me and his kids, and treats us all very well. Not to mention is VERY nice to her yeah he is a loser. Except when she wants/needs him to do something for her then and only then he is great.

Seriously one time she called the cops on him and told them she thinks he killed me because she called the house, DH said I ran to the store and I didn't call her back when she thought I should so she assumed I was dead and he was the last person to see me alive...Keep in mind I  have a cell phone that is always on me and she never called that... but the cops sure found a way to use it!

OMG you went to the store and didn't tell her! I can see why she tought you where dead! LOL

diablo51987
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:06 PM

That is alot nicer then some of the things my mom does. So just remember there is worse out there. At least your mom talks to you.

mommasbabies77
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:12 PM
Quoting diablo51987:

That is alot nicer then some of the things my mom does. So just remember there is worse out there. At least your mom talks to you.

You are right..she could have it worse but she isn't denying that. She is just venting her own thing with her own mother.

redmamaof5
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:15 PM

wow shes much better then my mother! maybe they are friends!

QuickMomma
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:18 PM

Yep I know what that is like.My mom is my best friend and is great but I just can not be around her for days and days otherwise her and I want to kill eachother.Well not really but you do know what I mean since your going through it yourself.Just let whatever she says fly off your shoulders,what she thinks doesn't really matter.Sometimes my mom says well I did this with you guys when you guys were younger,like I should be doing it her way.I always just say well that's nice but that's your way not mine.

mysti26
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:19 PM

Oh and my mom didn't talk to me for 4 months because we sold our old car and she thought we ahould have givin it to my older sister and her jerk of an ex, eventhough they had 2 cars. but you know another free car that's what I shoud have done for them. (my grandma gave them both the cars they had). Wow I could go on and on. my mom is bat shit insane

redmamaof5
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:19 PM

LMAO!!! my mother actually did a welfare check for my sister because my sister refused to speak to her since she is so mean! LOL! the cop showed up on my sisters door and hes like "ma'am we are checking due to yoru mother calling you" lol my sis about blew a gasket she told the cop, " i dont want to answer her calls go ahead and call her yourself" LMAO.

my mother is the rudest person!

i once made a hotel reservation at a mom and pop hotel (they ran it out like a B&B) and they actually told me how rude my mother was and complained at least 30 min to me! i said yes i am aware of her rudeness she is my mother!

omg want more?

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting mysti26:

OMG you went to the store and didn't tell her! I can see why she tought you where dead! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)