Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am not your damn spy! leave me alone!!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:16 PM
  • 0 Replies

my mother left my dad two years ago and went back to israel (where we are originally from) she and i talk almost daily. after asking me a million time about how i feel (i am bi polar and recently switched meds) she goes to the subject of my dad and little sister. my dad has moved on, he has a nice fulfiling life that is taken up by his very prominant business and a steady girlfriend. he lives with my little sister, whos world was shattered when my mom left. my sister, whenever she decides to answer her cellphone when my mom calls (not very often), is very short with our mother. i dont disagree with her and dont get involved. my mother is constantly harrasing me about my father, finally this morning after i have had enough of 3 days of phone calls and im's from my mother harassing me about my dad, i finally blew up and told her to stop harrasing me about everyones lives and how they are doing. i told her i am not her damn spy, i am not my fathers and sisters keeper, i am not a mind reader either, if they choose to tell me something im not gonna run to her and tell her exactly what they said. it is non of her damn business, she left and i had to pick up all the pieces and bring my family back together, take care of my sister (we are closer than ever, she looks at me like her mom now) and have even helped my dad get back into the dating game by setting him up on a few dating websites. she makes me so enraged with her probing. she even went as far as calling my dad about my little sisters "supposed" drinking and smoking problem, which was prompted by our older sister (who lives in israel also) who went on facebook and saw a few pictures of my little sister (aged 21 and totaly legal) at a party with a beer in her hand and another one of her smoking a cig. BIG FREAKING DEAL. shes freaking 21, she can do whatever the hell she wants, she doesnt have to answer to me, or my dad who is extremly cool about everything. he even told my mom to cool it but she will just not let it go. i barely talk to my mom anymore which is sad becuase she lives with my grandpa, the only grandparent i have left and i dont get to talk to him if i dont call or webcam with her. ugh. i am so annoyed and frustrated with her!! its like having another kid!! i am so thankful she doesnt live in the US anymore, i couldnt take her if she did.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)