Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lakewood police shooting suspect killed by Seattle police officer in South Seattle early this morning

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:17 PM
  • 13 Replies

This happened just 2 or 3 miles from my house, early this morning. And I am not one to normally say this, but he got what he deserved.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2010393433_webarrest01m.html

I was having trouble trying to copy and paste the article, so here is the link.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
myfoursonsks
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:19 PM

I am just glad that I can send my kids to school and do my shopping and stuff and not have to worry about this crazy guy being out there somewhere.

lovinmykiddo07

GOOD. I'm glad they got him. The part where they said he was armed with one of the slain police officer's gun got me sick. The shooting of the police officer's happened not too far from my house. But I have to disagree with you OP, he didnt get what he deserves. He deserves far worse.

mama02040608

I wholeheartedly agree. I'm married to a cop, I can't even imagine what their families are going through.  I'm glad this p.o.s. got what he deserved. 

lovinmykiddo07

Quoting myfoursonsks:

I am just glad that I can send my kids to school and do my shopping and stuff and not have to worry about this crazy guy being out there somewhere.

Yeah my co-worker said that her son's school was on lock down yesterday since they hadnt caught the guy.

retsillacam

GOOD!

Amybelle
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:20 PM

I just wish he suffered more & I HOPE and PRAY they nail those losers who were helping him on the run with everything possible. 

myfoursonsks
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Yep, my two older boys go to high school in Lakewood, but both happened to be home from school yesterday ill.  But, I heard them say on the news that kids weren't allowed to go outside for recess or anything.

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Quoting myfoursonsks:

Yeah my co-worker said that her son's school was on lock down yesterday since they hadnt caught the guy.

kendra251
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:21 PM

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

GOOD. I'm glad they got him. The part where they said he was armed with one of the slain police officer's gun got me sick. The shooting of the police officer's happened not too far from my house. But I have to disagree with you OP, he didnt get what he deserves. He deserves far worse.

Your right, he did deserve far worse, but with his mental state being the way it was he probably would have just been sent to a mental hospital for a few years.

myfoursonsks
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:22 PM

I think he suffered and I don't feel bad about it.  He walked around for 2 days with a bullet wound in his abdomen that they are saying he shouldn't even have walked away from to begin with.  I am glad that the world doesn't have to deal with this idiot anymore.

Quoting Amybelle:

I just wish he suffered more & I HOPE and PRAY they nail those losers who were helping him on the run with everything possible. 

momma2-3boys
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:23 PM

I am glad they caught him and the families can have a peace of mind that this "man" can never do anything like this again.

I hope they get and charge anyone else who played a part in this whether it was bandaging him up, giving him money, to the get away driver.

God Bless the 4 police officers who were murdered and their family and friends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)