Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

somebody motivate me

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:20 PM
  • 3 Replies

i need to clean my house, my son is coming home from the NICU friday after 4 months...i have laundry that needs washed, clean laundry that needs to be put away, clothes to get rid of, kitchen to clean, playroom, living room, bathroom and 2 bedrooms to clean as well. I HAVE NO MOTIVATION lol....anyone got some that they wanna loan me for the day?? lol HELP ME lol...i wish i could just call merry maids lol or cinderella even lol

Our twin identical boys were born August 24, 2009. Leeland Matthew was born at 6:54pm weighing 1lb, 6 oz. He fought for his life for 5 hours, but was too little to keep fighting. He passed away at 11:59pm the same night he was born. Landyn was born at 6:55pm weighing 1lb 11oz. He is fighting for his life in the NICU. He is a strong little baby and is doing very well.

This picture was taken by the NICU staff after Leeland passed away. Leeland is in the back and Landyn in the front.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jennylynne2003
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:23 PM

1. turn off the tv and computer

2. put on some music (loud).

3. take one room at a time and dance the whole time or sing.

4. if you have other children have them help you the best that they can.

5. open all the curtains and let the sun come in it will motivate you.

6. make it fun not a chore

slpydpy6
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:23 PM

I need some motivation as well.  I have laundry and my kitchen to clean.   To motivate you tho I would say get your house clean so when your son comes home he comes home to a clean house that he can spend all his time with his mommy.  That way you can just sit and do nothing but hold him instead of having to worry about cleaning

mom_2_3crzyboys
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:50 PM

thanks ladies!!! so far i got rid of clothes, boxed some more clothes, took the old swing and pack n play to the trash cuz they got broke, took a toddler bed apart, now im movin our bed back to our room we moved it cuz we are replacing the carpets in the house...here i go

Our twin identical boys were born August 24, 2009. Leeland Matthew was born at 6:54pm weighing 1lb, 6 oz. He fought for his life for 5 hours, but was too little to keep fighting. He passed away at 11:59pm the same night he was born. Landyn was born at 6:55pm weighing 1lb 11oz. He is fighting for his life in the NICU. He is a strong little baby and is doing very well.

This picture was taken by the NICU staff after Leeland passed away. Leeland is in the back and Landyn in the front.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)