Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stupid little plastic guitar!!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:44 PM
  • 1 Replies

I was out shopping with my son today looking for stocking stuffers and was hitting up like the dollar isles in michaels crafts, target, we went to the dollar tree and I stopped at k-mart for the barbies and 5 pack of hotwheels for $2.99 and my son is soo oblivious.  as long as I had my jacket off and in the front of the cart I could grab whatever and stick it under there and he never noticed.  So he did see this plastic guitar at michaels so I got it for him, it was only $2 but man whoever put this thing together should be hurt.  I finally got so mad at the thing that when we got home I hot glued the stings into place so now my son is happy the strings aren't falling off every time he touches it.  My little brother was making fun of me telling me I was going to ruin the "sound quality" on the plasic guitar.  STUPID little plastic guitar why must my son love you soo much.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
EsmeVincent
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:49 PM

HAHAHA! sounds like what I did to this little dog toy I got my ds one day it was like $1 and he SOOOOOO wanted it so I got it and after about the 100th time of him pulling the head off and handing it to me to fix it I just glued the head onto the body and now he's happy

I know ALL moms think their children are perfect and some may say mine is abnormal but I would rather my child be abnormal if YOU are what you call NORMAL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)