Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Flooded kitchen

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:52 PM
  • 2 Replies

So this morning I got up and was motivated to tackle the dishes that have been piling up in my kitchen sink, so I got them all rinsed and into the dish washer.

A half hour later I went into the kitchen to get the boy child some juice, and my entire kitchen was FLOODED!  The dish washer was leaking the WHOLE time!  UGH!

Whenever I get some fire under my ass to get something done, something like this happens! I give up on household chores!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

Mom to
Camden Kent 12/11/07
&
Benjamin Emil 05/17/09

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
briana_paige
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:56 PM

I hope you get it checked out. This happened to us in our old home. It turned out the dishwasher had been leaking the whole time, just not visibly. We had to replace the lower cabinets, subflooring, plus regular flooring. Thankfully, insurance paid for it all and we saved some by hubby doing the labor.

CTRedSoxMom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:11 PM

Thankfully my father is off this week and he came over and fixed it. We are still puzzled why it leaked, he thinks it just needed a good clean.

Quoting briana_paige:

I hope you get it checked out. This happened to us in our old home. It turned out the dishwasher had been leaking the whole time, just not visibly. We had to replace the lower cabinets, subflooring, plus regular flooring. Thankfully, insurance paid for it all and we saved some by hubby doing the labor.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

Mom to
Camden Kent 12/11/07
&
Benjamin Emil 05/17/09

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)