Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:37 PM
  • 39 Replies

Do you let you kids watch her or listen to her music or even take them to her concerts?? I was watching the soup yesterday and they showed a clip from her most recent concert and they were showing how she was dancing and it to put it bluntly she was dancing like a 25 yr old hooker. After watching that i went to youtube.com and watched her whole video and she is like 16 or 17 and she's on stage wearing basically NOTHING and shaking her ass and grinding with the men!! My whole view on her has changed. Am i the only one that feels this way?? I know if my daughter was dancing like that she would be dead!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/drmfreemama   Come join drama free mama's!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                   stork

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    #2 due June 2, 2010

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
connorsmommy120
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:41 PM

Honestly, I could care less what she does. I only have a 4yr old DS, and he isn't into Hannah Montana..lol Our 10yr old niece loves her though... 

Msgme
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:41 PM

My girls were big fans.  I've noticed lately that she is changing her style.  She's trying to become more grown up.  Like she's looking for an older fan base instead of the young girls.  My 7 year old  is still a fan of the tv show.  My 11 year old has kinda moved on to other artists.

Ann7227
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:42 PM

I can't stand her. I personally think she can't sing.

savannahnhi
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:42 PM

my daughter loves her show and music.  I love her cd too.

ajswenson
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Oh you mean she was acting like Britnay Spears and all the other skanky pop stars?  it took her a bit, and no my kids won't be allowed to get all into that type of stuff.  I know I can't control all of it, but they sure as heck won't be going to concerts (I NEVER did while I lived at home even in high school, we weren't allowed) or sporting their products....and speaking of Brittany....what is up with the 3 song.  Her kids are sure gonna be proud of that one! LOL

mymaddiegrl2
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Quoting Ann7227:

blessedgk00
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:51 PM

My 16 yo sister went to her last concert and she said she was glad that I didn't get tickets for my 6yo DD.  She said she was dressed trashy and was dancing and acting very inappropriate.  I like her music I really do, but you know if you think about and just like I told my sister, she is growing up so she wants to start doing things that are more for her age.  Not that I agree with what she is doing but just saying...

My daughter still watches her shows ans listens to her music but once it starts to get out of hand she will no longer be allowed to.

lovinmykiddo07
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Quoting Ann7227:

This. :)

gardenchic
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:53 PM

OH YES!!!!!! WE ALL LOVE HER! FROM  11 years to 50 years in our family!

gardenchic
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:55 PM

hee, thanks for putting up party in the usa,,, that is a GREAT CRANKING SONG,, woke kitty up dead cold!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)