Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you send your kids to a charter school?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:45 PM
  • 2 Replies

i see all these posts about private/public schools. i was wondering if anyone has or would send their kids to a charter school. they only go up to 8th grade but they are smaller class sizes and parents are usually more involved because idk about other ones but the ones around here don't have busses so the parents pick and drop them off. and its FREE!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
eema.gray
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:48 PM

Hehehehe

I've got one all picked out for my son and he's only two!  It's an easy parent/child walk from us and has MUCH higher standards than either of the districts it's associated with.  I was planning to home school but life circumstances are going to be changing over the next couple years and the cirriculum they use is similar to what I would use if I was going to be able to home school.  So if home isn't an option, which it may very well not be, that's where he'll go.

lesliemck86
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:50 PM

I think I would, if it was close enough. I plan on going back to work when my son starts school, so homeschooling isn't even an option for us. I may even have to start work earlier.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)