Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Huge question about NIPPLES!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:54 PM
  • 7 Replies

So i was talking to a friend about getting my nipples pierced. She goes omg you should post it on myspace when u get them done.well myspace wont allow that I knwo that.

But then i got to thinking.. What is the deal about Boobs and nipples.. Guy can post pictures of themselfs without shirts on and Its nothing.. But damn if a girl posted a pic of themself topless it gets deleated? WTF lol

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
I_never_regret
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:04 PM

Bump

teresa06
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:08 PM

Yea Boobs are boobs. I think its pretty stupid to. Umm You should get them pierced anyways haha. I wanna get my tounge pierced but to scared. I think nipples would hurt ten times worse though!

southernjess3
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:12 PM

my dh has one of his nipples peirced .....:)..... anyways he says it hurts like a bitch..and i think that we aren't allowed to show our boobs and nipples because they are mostly viewed as a sexual appendage..

CafeMom Tickers

mommasbabies77
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:12 PM
Unfortunately, Guys nipples and boobs aren't as sexualized as women's are. Not fair, true, but it's just the way it is I suppose.

abbysmommy429
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:14 PM

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Unfortunately, Guys nipples and boobs aren't as sexualized as women's are. Not fair, true, but it's just the way it is I suppose.

Women's boobs are seen as sex objects and therefore hidden. There will always be a double standard.

CafeMom Tickers
buffysummers
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:20 PM

I think that if it's the law that women can't be topless in public, then men shouldn't be allowed either. I can't tell you how many times I get grossed out in the summer by big fat topless men and their man-boobs, just walking around letting it all hang out. Put a damn shirt on Tubby!

I_never_regret
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Haha Im tempted to get them done anyways lol.. I have my tounge pierced but it dont really hurt.. its a quick pinch.. and its over with..  Not bad.. u should get it done

Quoting teresa06:

Yea Boobs are boobs. I think its pretty stupid to. Umm You should get them pierced anyways haha. I wanna get my tounge pierced but to scared. I think nipples would hurt ten times worse though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)