Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where's their Birthmark?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:32 PM
  • 41 Replies

My sons is on his face.

Mine is on my arm pit area

Heres a pic of his, on his cheek

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
verobearo69
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:33 PM

my daughters is on her left eyelid...

hfs1998
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:33 PM

My older dd doesn't have any birthmarks but she used to have a hemangioma on her head.

My younger dd has a small mole on her arm.

My baby boy has two birthmarks - one on his torso and one on his leg.  He is much more fair than the girls and I wonder if that is why he has birthmarks and they don't.

crysjuls
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:35 PM

my son had a blue/purple birthmark on his buttcheek!  at 1st i thought it was a bruise, but after 4 years, it never went away!  i call it his tattoo.  hehe

ajswenson
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:36 PM

My DD's is just under her hairline on her neck.

My son's .... well it's on his little butt cheek.  I don't know if you can say it's a birthmark, as it showed up later, but within the first year.  I thought it was dirt...3 years later it's still there, so obviously it's not! lol

ajswenson
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:36 PM

hahaha We were typing at the same time about similar birthmarks.

Quoting crysjuls:

my son had a blue/purple birthmark on his buttcheek!  at 1st i thought it was a bruise, but after 4 years, it never went away!  i call it his tattoo.  hehe

Elijahsmommy9
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Leg

momofhnd
by Nugget Nabber on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:37 PM

dang where do my kids NOT have birthmarks.. They have them all over their body both of them has 60 plus birthmarks.. They both have whats called neurofibromatosis..

austinsmama1106
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:38 PM

My son has one in the corner of his eye. Its very light but I can see it! I have one on my neck. My husband doesn't have one. 

CafeMom Tickers

akataml
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:38 PM

My son has one on his arm, right where i have mine, as well as on his tummy beside the belly button, just like me too. He aslo has a great big one on his butt cheek lol. My daughter has absolutely no birthmarks at all. Which is kinda sucky cause i was filling out her child find chart, you know, just incase, and i have no descreening marks for her to recognize her 

funnymonkey.jpg funny as image by kingbajafunny-7.jpg Icon image by AnimeDeath543210050.gif mouse dance image by ghostly3

Mamaz
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:39 PM

my first born has a hemangioma dead center on her forehead. at it;s peak it was about the size of a dime and dark purple. now it;s almost completely faded

Photobucket

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)