Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Precious the movie...what do you think?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:40 PM
  • 13 Replies

I have mixed emotions after seeing this movie. I want say it was excellent but so horrific and depressing all at one time. Did anyone see it and what did you think?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:41 PM

I want to see it. 

Emoticons

blaire214
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:43 PM

I read the book and I have no intentions of watching it.  It was horrible just reading it.  I can't imagine what it would be like to watch it.

tam84
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:04 PM

First of all MoNique deserves an Oscar for her performance bc it takes a really talented woman to go that deep. I couldnt have done it. I think the movie is powerful bc it holds a mirror up to something that we dont really want to look at but for the first time in a long timeHollywood is shedding light on something worth examining and talking about. Eye opening is what I think it is.

Arlyah
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:05 PM

Quoting night.magic:

I want to see it. 

greenie63
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:21 PM

you hit it right on the head!

Quoting tam84:

First of all MoNique deserves an Oscar for her performance bc it takes a really talented woman to go that deep. I couldnt have done it. I think the movie is powerful bc it holds a mirror up to something that we dont really want to look at but for the first time in a long timeHollywood is shedding light on something worth examining and talking about. Eye opening is what I think it is.

Momof3smoochies
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:22 PM

I really want to see it too!

kandy800
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:24 PM

I liked it, it was very powerful, I think Momique did an excellent  job

bigmommasmomma
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Quoting night.magic:

I want to see it. 

I have a free site to go to if interested. I watched it the other night. I thought it was pretty amzing. All the emtional aspects. And precious was done beautifully and played well. I dont know if it was the wine I was drinking but I was teared up the more than half the movie.

yoshiwife
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:26 PM

will you send it to me b.c no way can i make it 2 the theater

Quoting bigmommasmomma:

Quoting night.magic:

I want to see it. 

I have a free site to go to if interested. I watched it the other night. I thought it was pretty amzing. All the emtional aspects. And precious was done beautifully and played well. I dont know if it was the wine I was drinking but I was teared up the more than half the movie.

mna_823
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:30 PM

I would like to see it.  But I haven't been to the movie theaters since I was pregnant, it's been almost 2 years.  Oh well.  In the meantime I'll read the book so I can pick apart the movie.  (Yes...I am THAT kind of person lol.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)