Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thinking about going to cloth diapers..... HELP!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:54 PM
  • 3 Replies

ok so after 5 kids and $15K yes K diapers later i am wanting to try out cloth diapers, i have an 8 month old i am a sahm and i am good at laundry, but where do i start? what kind to i buy? what is the best kind that you have found? i am thinking of trying a few to start with and then move up what do you think? ive wanted to do this since i was pg and dh was not on board but lol hes not the one doing it! and hello money doesnt grow on trees! i understand the start up cost is high but we are not done having babies so it would not be only for another 2 year. and if i pay 10 per week for diapers

x52

---------

$520 a year in diapers OMG that hurts!! lol

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
RoguesMommy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:58 PM

I bought some Nubunz off ebay. They are one size fits all pocket diapers and I love those.

I then bought 1 Bum Genius large that is a all-in-one diaper and I HATE IT!

The all-in-one is just too hard to wash and takes nearly 2hrs to dry! The pockets are super easy and dry in 15mins!

Nubunz are cheap (9.50 per dipe) and they work great for us.

PhotobucketLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
alexa_n_mommy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:58 PM

I like the AIO or the ones that you can stuff yourself. My next child I want to cloth diaper. Plus they potty train so much quicker.

Paesana82
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:03 PM

I have BUm Genius One Size diapers. I like them because my kids could fit into them from the time they were about 1mo to a little past 18mo. I really like them because I just bought a whole bunch of different colors and I used the same diapers on my newborn and toddler.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday TickerLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)