Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you like your name?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:10 PM
  • 46 Replies

Do you like the name your parents gave you? My name is Courtney Marissa, I like it but don't love it. I don't think it is very well put together lol.  I go by my first name but have a few friends that go by their middle names because they hate their first names lol. So do you like your name?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SLGross215
by Sarah on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:15 PM

No I don't. It's too common. It's Sarah Lynn

mommyoftwo103
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:16 PM

Yes I do.. my name is Fabiola. My parents never gave us middle names.. I have two sisters, Patricia and Estefania.

NadiasMommy427
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:17 PM

I have a typical name THANK GOD, my mom wasn't like some of these other parents that name their kid after the liquor they were drinking.

KIMBERLEY NICOLE 

lvnthegoodlife
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:19 PM

One of my best friends has the same name as you just spelled different. That was too funny because I actually know a guy named alazea, like the liquor just spelled different lol

Quoting NadiasMommy427:

I have a typical name THANK GOD, my mom wasn't like some of these other parents that name their kid after the liquor they were drinking.

KIMBERLEY NICOLE 

Shanamaria
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:19 PM

I'm Shana Maria   "Shay-Nuh"and I LOVE IT!!!

Although when my mother was pregnant with me she says her father asked her why on earth she would name her daughter after one of the christopher columbus ships.. she was like huh??? then she said no daddy thats The Santa Maria....  lol

ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:20 PM

My name is Ashley Renee...I really don't care for it but I don't think I would change it.

SGJsmom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:22 PM

I don't like it, but oh well.

kstailey
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:25 PM

OP i have the same name, but spelt different. Kourtney Ann. i hate my name! lol. way to common!

carlinaiden
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:26 PM

Ive always liked my name. Carli..my sisters name it Cortney! =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)