Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Virgins dating non-virgins....

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:11 PM
  • 24 Replies

Should you be surprised when the relationship doesn't work out??

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
c_lynn08
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:12 PM

HUH? 

c_lynn08

i WANA DaTE A ViRGiN! 

PaulDaniel

Nope, mine worked out perfectly, I think it made our relationship better.

deltacogirl
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:13 PM

I was a virgin who married a non-virgin, and its worked out well.  I don't get what the problem is as long as they are honest with each other.

mom2ljh

Shouldn't that be "IF it doesn't work out?"  I don't know, I was a virgin when I met DH and so was he. 

Amanda ~ Mommy to my little miracle Landon Joel
born 6 weeks too soon~6-21-07, former refluxer, multiple food allergies, verbal regression, and the coolest kid on the block.

Then                                           Now

chickensmommy
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:13 PM

stbx was a virgin. 

sryle

Huh? That makes no sense... my husband was a virgin when we met... I wasn't, in fact I was 6 weeks prego the day we met.

I am a politicially incorrect conservative, Christian, Pro-Life, breast & bottle feeding, extended rear facinganti co-sleeping, CIO, vaccinating, circumsising, disposable diapering, last resort spanking, time out giving, postative reinforcement using, safety harness using, young married working mommy... to my happy, healthy little boy and girl!!

JasonsMom2007
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:14 PM

As long as they can agree if they are going to have sex before marriage or not why not?

mommibee
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:14 PM

I was my hubbies 1st and only, even SO.  I wasn't a virgin so it was fun breaking him in!lol  I always have the nagging voice in my head that he may, at some point, want to explore other women, but then he tells me I am crazy to think like that. 

zoeysmom331
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:15 PM

I don't think that's fair to anyone. If they really want the relationship to work, it shouldn't matter if one is a non-virgin and the other is not. My husband wasn't a virgin before we got married, but he had decided before we met that he was going to save that for his wife, and because I loved him and wanted to be with him I respected that. It sucked and was incredibly hard but it was all worth it.  

in love            toddler girl       puppy     baby dust
Craig and Jen       Zoey Jane        Stella       TTC #2
  5-30-09            3-31-05

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)