Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How could anyone stoop so low?!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:21 PM
  • 14 Replies

A family of four (who lived right around the corner from me) died in a horrible car crash on November 28th...   a father, mother, and their two youngs kids ages 5 and 8.  Soooo sad...  I live in a small community and our town is just a mess because of this news.

But what makes it even worse....

Just a minute ago, I was reading the news online and I find this article...

How could ANYONE (even a criminal) stoop so low?!  I cannot believe this...   it's sooo heartbreaking....

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oboe_chik
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Yeah its sad but its pretty common for theives to hit homes during funerals...thats why they don't print the address of the deceased anymore in our paper.

ForeverMeme
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:24 PM

That is just a sick twisted person.  

briansmommy7143
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:25 PM

Wow! That is just sickening. That poor, grieving family. Honestly, it doesn't really surprise me in today's society, but it still makes me sick.

MJZ1777HAPPYHOLIDAYS.gif HAPPY HOLIDAYS image by jiminycricket46

babybee2007
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:25 PM

It's not common here....  my town doesn't have much crime at all, so this is shocking to everyone here....

MyspaceMummy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:26 PM

That is sad! My heart goes out to their family!

~~~Dina armyamerican flag ribbon
I AM A GOD LOVING, SAHM OF 6 WONDERFUL CHILDREN. LOVING WIFE OF 4 YEARS. I BREASTFED SWITCHED TO FORMULA WITH ALL OF MY CHILDREN. I LET MY FAMILY EAT JUNK FOOD IF THEY WANT IT, I VACCINATE, I SPOIL MY KIDS, I AM A NIGHTMARE CUDDLER, I AM A BEDTIME KISSER, I AM A SMOKER, I DRINK ON OCCASION, LOVE TO COOK, LOVE TO READ, MY HOME IS NEVER TIDY BUT ALWAYS CLEAN "IF" SOME ONE SHOWS UP, ALWAYS LATE TO ANYTHING KIND OF MOMMY AND WIFE. I AM PRO CHOICE, PRO GAY MARRIAGE, OBAMA LOVING AND PROUD OF IT. IT'S JUST WHO I AM.

SunnyJoJo
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:27 PM

ours either. When a friend of mine died in a car accident someone broke into the place his car was, pried open the trunk and stole his speakers. It's pretty sad. and our town has like no crime.

Quoting oboe_chik:

Yeah its sad but its pretty common for theives to hit homes during funerals...thats why they don't print the address of the deceased anymore in our paper.

I'm a momma. It's my job to have an opinion and the answers.

momma43789
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:28 PM

THAT IS DISCRACEFUL HOW COULD A PERSON DOTHIS!

Daisypath Wedding tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

bella69147
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:29 PM

So sad, but this an old one. Criminals scanning the obits to go and burgularize their houses or even on the day of the funeral since no one will be around. How sick and desperate can you get????I feel so bad too for that family.

Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:29 PM

WOW that is sick and very sad. My sister in-law doesn't live far from there and had told us about this crash and how the community has really came together over it. Now this happening WOW.

Jenn

Quoting babybee2007:

A family of four (who lived right around the corner from me) died in a horrible car crash on November 28th...   a father, mother, and their two youngs kids ages 5 and 8.  Soooo sad...  I live in a small community and our town is just a mess because of this news.

But what makes it even worse....

Just a minute ago, I was reading the news online and I find this article...

How could ANYONE (even a criminal) stoop so low?!  I cannot believe this...   it's sooo heartbreaking....

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination
RendevouzDreams
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:32 PM

OMG that is so awful. I never heard of such a thing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)