Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Admit Something

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:10 PM
  • 146 Replies

It can be deep and dark,

or

Simple and cheeky...

ADMIT SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF!

I adimt this is my fav thread from my fav forum....

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oboe_chik
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:12 PM

I LOVE having a career! I get shit all the time from EVERYONE about not staying home with my kids all day but I really like what I do and I think its the perfect balance for me. My kids will be out of the house before im 40 so I really don't know what I would do with the rest of my life if I didn't have a career.

mandalouwhotn
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:13 PM

Yo go girl!!  Me too.  But I don;t get any shit...maybe people are just afraid to give it...lmao!!

Quoting oboe_chik:

I LOVE having a career! I get shit all the time from EVERYONE about not staying home with my kids all day but I really like what I do and I think its the perfect balance for me. My kids will be out of the house before im 40 so I really don't know what I would do with the rest of my life if I didn't have a career.

momma43789
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Lol all my bridesmaids and me started a diet for the wedding and the only time i stick to it is when i'm talking to them or with them... i know shame shame on me :( i can't help it everyone left their absolutely delicious desserts from thanksgiving at my house!

Daisypath Wedding tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

prego7386
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:15 PM

ill admit that im jealous of my husbands career but i don't let it cause issues with us lol ill also admit that while its about 4 or 5 years away im looking forward to my sons first day of kindergarten because it means ill have some time for myself again ...ahhh sounds so bad but oh well its the truth :P

officerjoeys

Kudos to you!  I admit that I'm not really a ball of sunshine when I'm pregnant. I think I scare my s/o sometimes, lol.

Quoting oboe_chik:

www.myspace.com/lilmisstink

ARMYWIFEHILL

im excited that my husband is comming home BUT im going to miss MY life without him! i mean when he comes home more clothes to wash more food to cook more nagging to listen to! but i love him and its worth it lol! shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! altho i cant wait to sleep in hehe!

oh and last week at my friends wedding (male) about 30 minutes befor his wedding he told me he was in love with me so i went and told his wife i was sorry but i had to go! (i was manily sorry for her! poor girl!)

i.heart.rachel
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:16 PM

I used to think homosexuality was....

GROSS.

24 year old, God loving, non-vaxing, business owning (Nellie Bug's Tutus) momma to Jenelle, Gracelynn, and Sapphire. Girlfriend to Rachel (not wife, because apparently some people are AGAINST two loving, consenting adults marrying).

Lavanda

my hubby and i just had a convo about working out - and i was saying how i need help getting motivation... i come downstairs and theres a lindt commercial on and now i would KILL for some truffles! (when i have them i hide them from him so he wont judge me lol)

funny Pictures, Images and Photos

oboe_chik

LOL I gave up on "diets." I eat healthy but I also eat what I want. My best friend said it best "your married...eat, get fat and be happy"

Quoting momma43789:

Lol all my bridesmaids and me started a diet for the wedding and the only time i stick to it is when i'm talking to them or with them... i know shame shame on me :( i can't help it everyone left their absolutely delicious desserts from thanksgiving at my house!

southernjess3
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:17 PM

my dd is most likely going to have to stop going to school because i dont have the energy to drive her to and from. Shes going to hate me..

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)