Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

show me your christmas trees :)

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:10 PM
  • 23 Replies

I do a different style tree each year and im looking for inspiration. so can you post pics of your decorated trees please :)

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ceciliam
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:12 PM

katzmeow726
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:15 PM

I'd love to, but today is the fifth day in a row that SOMETHING has prevented us from being able to go get it.  Yesterday I locked my keys in our car at walmart.  Today it's torrential downpours, and tomorrow it looks like we're in for severe weather.  Thursday we can't because DH has class and he has to work...so it looks like we'll make another attempt friday.  It sucks because I usually get the tree day after thanksgiving and decorate it the next day.  I'm really  bummed now. 

maybe_today
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:16 PM

We haven't gotten our tree yet. Here is a bump.

Rychelle
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:18 PM

Quoting katzmeow726:

I'd love to, but today is the fifth day in a row that SOMETHING has prevented us from being able to go get it.  Yesterday I locked my keys in our car at walmart.  Today it's torrential downpours, and tomorrow it looks like we're in for severe weather.  Thursday we can't because DH has class and he has to work...so it looks like we'll make another attempt friday.  It sucks because I usually get the tree day after thanksgiving and decorate it the next day.  I'm really  bummed now. 

ohh no... im sorry things arent working out for you.. here are some good vibes that you can get your tree soon :)

LoriAnn87
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:49 PM

ErikaRobin
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:51 PM

mamaslilpunkin
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Here's mine..it looks way better in person.Please ignore my disgusting circa 1975 Howard Johnson vertical blinds :) 

Lilypie
RoguesMommy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:54 PM

PhotobucketLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lizzy317
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:55 PM

ErikaRobin, I love your tree!

Bump to load pics later 

kiralyn
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:58 PM

i love this! how did you get some of the branches white?

Quoting RoguesMommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)