Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am a moron.........somebody answer this for me..

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:43 PM
  • 8 Replies

If I am on a 31 day cycle and I had my period on October 28th. When should I take a pregnancy test? Is it the same.....(day of missed period or whatever) Or does it change because of my cycle date?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mirandas_mom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:44 PM

I would wait 2-3 days and then test. 

prego7386
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:45 PM

there are some chicks on this site ovulation tickers and i clicked on it and the site also had a ticker for when you can test...so maybe if you type in "ovulation ticker" you can find this out...i personally never started tracking my period until last month so im no help lol

ErikaRobin
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Yeah, if you're pregnant you're not going to be any LESS pregnant in a few days.  ;)   But...waiting sucks. 

IT'S KEGEL TIME!

alexa_n_mommy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:48 PM

I'd wait a few more days. If it makes you feel better and if you have spare tests test now if it will make you feel better. Keep us updated!

pageantgirl3
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:49 PM

no matter what your cycle is, it is the first day of your missed period. So if you are a regular 31 day, I'd test on 31.

Heather Nickless
Herbalife Independent Distributor, Air Force wife, WAHM to two beautiful babies.

wedding websites
airforewifenmom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:52 PM

ugh.......im irritated. Because I am about 3 days late (With a grace period lol) Literally 4 days late.........but I have been cramping for about 4 days. (I cramp before my period and I cramp when Im pregnant.) But no sign of af. ugh. I dont want to test yet because I always spend money and then start my period like literally in the cvs parking lot!

iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:52 PM

i think it also depends on the test brand too. some will say to take on the day of your 1st missed, some a few days after. i think 1st response is a good one. good luck! and let us know!

MikeysMom51108
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:55 PM

Buy a test from dollar general. They're just as accurate, and this way if you do start your period, you're only out $1.

Quoting airforewifenmom:

ugh.......im irritated. Because I am about 3 days late (With a grace period lol) Literally 4 days late.........but I have been cramping for about 4 days. (I cramp before my period and I cramp when Im pregnant.) But no sign of af. ugh. I dont want to test yet because I always spend money and then start my period like literally in the cvs parking lot!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)