Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Talk about karma!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:44 PM
  • 3 Replies

PORTLAND, Maine -- A Portland man who was hit and killed while crossing the street was once the driver of a car that killed a pedestrian, The Portland Press Herald reported.

The newspaper said 57-year-old Angelo Vacca Jr. died Sunday after he was hit near his home as he crossed the street.

In 1996, Vacca was the driver in a crash that killed an elderly woman who was leaving church on Portland's Congress Street.

Following the 1996 crash, Vacca was charged with leaving the scene. He later told police he panicked. He was not found to be impaired.

Officials said the area where Vacca was hit is poorly lit and it can be hard for motorists to see pedestrians after dark.

The crash that killed Vacca remains under investigation.

http://www.wmtw.com/news/21771296/detail.html

purple ribbon

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LollipopDream
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:52 PM

I really do feel bad but it came back and bit him in the ass. It really sucks for this guys family and the guy that hit him. I wonder what the feelings are of the old woman's family he killed back in 96.

purple ribbon

iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:03 PM

that is crazy bad karma. he should have never left the scene. no matter how bad it is, it could be worse!

LollipopDream
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:10 PM

Quoting iamcafemom83:

that is crazy bad karma. he should have never left the scene. no matter how bad it is, it could be worse!

When I had first heard the story I felt bad for him ( I still do ). But then I saw this today and my eyes where bugging out of my head and I yelled to DH to tell him. I couldn't believe it. I mean what are the odds of this?

purple ribbon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)