Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your superficial favorite part about Christmas?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:52 PM
  • 8 Replies

For me, hands down, its a gingerbread latte from Starbucks and the Charlie Brown Christmas Soundtrack.  Other than that, I'm not a big fan of Christmas (despite being a Christian, and having been a youth pastor!)  But that latte and that music is the only thing that makes me really enjoy the Christmas season.

What's your big thing?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mom_2_be2008
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:56 PM

hmm... I guess Hot Chocolates from Caribou and Christmas Movies.. I love most Christmas movies.. could watch them all month long!

Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:57 PM

Actually, i get all excited for seasonal coffee creamer lol

Phoenix_sp
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:58 PM

Christmas music and candycane icecream!

mommy2zach
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:59 PM

Mine is definitely the Christmas music! I LOVE IT!!  I also like the magical feeling of Christmas, the business of everything. I love this time of year!

I remember when I was littler, this time of year seemed to last forever! Now it flies by so darn quickly that I feel like I hardly get to enjoy it. Maybe I can live vicariously through my son? LOL

Honeybun09
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:01 PM

Pumpkin EVERYTHING (coffee, ice cream, milkshakes, pies, muffins, bread, etc.) and Christmas music and candy canes!

mamaslilpunkin
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:01 PM

My favorite part is driving around at night and seeing all the houses decorated with lights and everyones trees all lit up.I just love it.When I was a kid we would drive around on a sunday nite and look at all the light displays. 

Lilypie
Dance13
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:05 PM

Trans- Siberian Orchestra concert/ music. I love seeing them in concert too bad I have to miss it this year. I went to their concert the past 2 years and LOVE it even though it is the same thing every year. 1 or 2 new songs the rest is the same.

iluvcallalilies
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:28 PM

So many things - Christmas Lights is probably the top!

Click to join our group: Christian Celebrations

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)