Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love my husband!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:05 PM
  • 9 Replies

Well today i have been starting to get a BAD BAD headache and hubby just got home, to see me in pain he asked whats wrong i told him nothing and now he seen me getting rdy to go get household supplies he gets up after working all day grabs my list my keys our son and says i got it baby go take a bubble bath. Want me to grab something for dinner while i am out?

So here i am Relaxed after my bath and after taking meds. Counting my blessings i have a husband who is soo sweet

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mymomisthebomb
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:06 PM

That is very sweet, Your blessed. Mine whould be like whats for dinner? UGH! 

Photobucket
Freakbabydoll
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:08 PM

oh trust me this one has his days! like yesterday 6am hes got our son in bed poking me teaching him to say get up cook we want eggs!

Quoting mymomisthebomb:

mymomisthebomb
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:18 PM

Quoting Freakbabydoll:

oh trust me this one has his days! like yesterday 6am hes got our son in bed poking me teaching him to say get up cook we want eggs!

Quoting mymomisthebomb:

Lol, sorry not funny it's just that mine would do something like this! Men, cant live with or without them!

Photobucket
NikiOcasio
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:19 PM

Awhh whata great husband! sounds like something my husband would do.  Gotta love our husbands :o)

Alexz_Mommy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:21 PM

Quoting NikiOcasio:

Gotta love our husbands :o)

WHO SAYS!?! wink mini

I'm a young (but strict) independent Mommy of one (so far).  I firmly believe in CIO, front facing, semi-vaccinating, ocassional spanking/time-outs, tough love!  Nothing irritates this Mommy more than immature little girls wanting a baby so badly then NOT TAKING CARE OF THEIR OWN!  You give us "Young Momma's" a bad name- and we don't deserve it.

Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:23 PM

What'd he do? lol, kidding.

NikiOcasio
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:24 PM

lol maybe not all women do. but I sure do love mine also! :o)

Quoting Alexz_Mommy:

Quoting NikiOcasio:

Gotta love our husbands :o)

WHO SAYS!?! wink mini

catk78
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:28 PM

My dh is the same way. He is so courteous and cares about when I am feeling bad. He will take all 3 little ones out to give me time alone. HE always aks if I need stuff when he is going out or just gets things I like. He will get the kids up and get them changed and fed and then run to the grocery store for essentials, so I don't have to take all of them during the day. 

maybe_today
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:28 PM

That was very sweet of him. =) I hope you're feeling better now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)