Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am very concerned for my son!!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:30 PM
  • 6 Replies

Last week (friday) my son came to me and showed me this rash that he has and at the time told me he has had it for a few days well i kept watching it and it kept spreading it had covered his whole torso legs private area and was spreading towards his face and neck he has also been having sharp pains on his left side right under his chest. i took hiim to the doc yesterday and they ended up running all kinda of tests including an unltra sound on his organs and a chest x-ray they also took blood well everything came back ok. the doc told me he believed it to be something viral but they were not sure.

as of this morning that rash had totally disapeared but as of this evening the rash is fully back and he is getting those pains alot stronger then before. The doc told me the rash was coming from inside out and that was why this rash was not itchy or bothing him. this rash also can be touched or pressed on and in that spot will disapear for a sec. I am scared something is wrong and the doc can not seem to figure it out

All we know as of right now is The rash is viral and is coming from inside out, his left side under his chest hurts (near his spleen) and his liver is kinda swollen.

**Edit** he will be going back to the doctors tomorrow and thank you for you prayers***

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Honeybun09
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Can you take him back in now that's back and he's still having pain? I don't know if I would stop taking him in until I was satisfied that the doctor figured out what it was.

indymom72
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:32 PM

I would be so worried too..it's tough when we moms don't know what to do to help.  I hope they figure it out soon..please keep us posted!

M0M0F03
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:32 PM

The only rash I can think of off hand that is painful is shingles, but I would think they would have known that right off. No clue, but here is a bump. You should post this in the medical group also, they always have great answers. 

littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:34 PM

im so sorry your son is in my prayers. i have no idea what it could be but here is a bump and a prayer for you.

shajdinyak
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:39 PM
Bump for u. Gl and keep us posted.
1day1
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:40 PM

Quoting littleluvkitty:

im so sorry your son is in my prayers. i have no idea what it could be but here is a bump and a prayer for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)