Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do? Would you join this???? POLL

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:00 PM
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you join?

Options:

yes

no- can you tell why not?

other -please explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 18

View Results

If you wanted to lose weight...would you join a weight loss group and participate in a Weight Loss Challenge?

DETAILS:

Everyone who participates puts $35 in the pot. Challenge lasts 12 weeks..whoever loses the most weight at the end of 12 weeks gets the money. There is a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner...those 3 people split the money. 1st place getting the most and 3rd place getting the least amount. If 20 people join TIMES $35..that's $700 TO SPLIT 3 WAYS! pretty nice! There are weekly weigh-ins meetings (once a week) with a weight loss coach. At the meeting, you learn tips on losing weight, get receipe ideas, and just socialize with the people in the group. WOULD YOU JOIN THIS?

i'm asking because I wanted to join..but found out the meetings are 45 minutes from me..so I don't want to drive that far every week. The weight loss coach said if I get 20 people to participate we can do it in my town and she will drive here to us!  I put an ad on craigslist. :)

p.s. i'm not asking YOU to join this (unless you live near me lol) i'm just asking...WOULD you join this if it was in your town?

I love my daughter more than anyone on this earth. 2 days till her 4th Birthday. Disney on Ice--HERE WE COME!
***I lost 50 pounds. 40 Pounds to go!***
I love my boyfriend. Six months till our 1st anniversary.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jada2514
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:05 PM

If I wasnt pregnant and lived in your area I would so join. 

Q0112
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:06 PM

ah thanks,

i hope i can get some people. I was all excited about this because I thought it was only 20 minutes from me...then found out it's 45 minutes and got all bummed out.

Quoting jada2514:

If I wasnt pregnant and lived in your area I would so join. 

I love my daughter more than anyone on this earth. 2 days till her 4th Birthday. Disney on Ice--HERE WE COME!

Q0112
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:09 PM

41 views and 8 votes. wow really?

Q0112
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:12 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)