Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

About time it bit her in the a**....UPDATE IN RED second update in purple

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:32 PM
  • 34 Replies

For those who read my post this past Saturday, my hubby and I just found out that his exwife just lost her daughter (my step daughter) tonight. He is gonna wait til he is off work to get the details. If we have go down there to get her, we will. Yes, I am happy that this happened for all the things that she puts her through. I cant wait til he gets home and we talk to CPS bout what we need to do next. Things are finally getting placed. We got our new house and maybe now my stepdaughter. No I am being selfish, we just figured things would catch up to her sooner or later.

**UPDATE**- My hubby called his ex wife last night to find what and why. First is she failed her drug test given by CPS. She thought that they were going to close the case, so she went back to doing her usual things, not taking care of Deanna. So CPS came by yesterday bout 3pm and told Susan(exwife) that she would have to go rehab. So Susan is thinkin that rehab is only bout 6-9 months. But she wants to talk to CPS bout doing it only on the weekends, so she can see Deanna during the week. As far as we know Deanna is with Susans mom. HUbby contacted CPS last night, they would not give him any information, but did take down his numbers to try to reach him. We were told my a family friend told patient and wait for CPS to do their investagation and dont bug them. We do not understand why CPS didnt call my hubby when they took Deanna, but we are thinking that Susan told CPS that he didnt want her and that Deanna needed to stay with Susan's mom. I will keep you all updated, it may take awhile for another update. We will see.

Thank you everyone for not bashing or being rude.

**2nd Update**- Truth comes out when you actually talk to the case worker. A CPS case worker called my hubby today and we found all kinds of stuff. Boy does Susan lie like a dog. She told Melvin (my hubby) that CPS came by and picked up Deanna and took her to her mohters house. Yes CPS came by her house, but they did not pick up Deanna. They actually told that she needs to keep an eye out when Deanna is outside playing, and keep food in the house. Also found that Susan volunteered for a physocological evalution. And yes she agreed to it. LOL!! 

We found out the Deanna was suspended from school for the rest of the day, due to fighting. Susan blames that on us. She stated that after Deanna stays with us, she fights at school. We tried to call the school and all they told Melvin was that Susan already picked her up. The CPS case worker stated that she saw nothing wrong at Susans house and is so far no reason for them to remove Deanna from Susans house. Thats bullshit.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FaerieMommie23
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Yeah I missed that post I guess.

melonieb
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Quoting FaerieMommie23:

Yeah I missed that post I guess.

i will attach it

Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:35 PM

WOW I am suprized that your ex wasn't contacted right away to come get her so she didn't have to be placed with a foster family.

Good Luck

Jenn

Quoting melonieb:

For those who read my post this past Saturday, my hubby and I just found out that his exwife just lost her daughter (my step daughter) tonight. He is gonna wait til he is off work to get the details. If we have go down there to get her, we will. Yes, I am happy that this happened for all the things that she puts her through. I cant wait til he gets home and we talk to CPS bout what we need to do next. Things are finally getting placed. We got our new house and maybe now my stepdaughter. No I am being selfish, we just figured things would catch up to her sooner or later.

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination
melonieb
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:37 PM

here is the post from Saturday....

I really love my stepdaughter (Deanna) and I want her to live with us. I really dont like her mother. She always puts her friends before Deanna, and I am tired of that. My hubby and I went to my MIL house yesterday for Thanksgiving becuz his brother came from out of town to see the family, so he asked us to go over there. Anyway Deanna and her mother spent the week over at my MILs house. WTF!!! I dont understand why she let her stay there. Anyway, we went over to be there for the family, and the bitch decided to try to start some shit with me. My BIL told her to back off and that she is a fuck up and always will be. So she left me alone and decided to sit next to my husband and stayed there the entire time. Which to me is bullshit.He is no longer her husband, he is mine. She wants him back, but he doesnt want her. Deanna asked her mother if she could spend the night at our house, she told Deanna that she would have to ask her dad. So Deanna came to ask me, and her mother yelled at her. Anyway he said yes and we went home.

So today my MIL and FIL was comming to get Deanna, becuz hubby had to work. We had told his mom not to bring her(ex wife) to our house, we did not want her knowing where we lived due to another incident that happened last year. Well anyway, dad called me and told me he was here, so we went downstairs, and guess who is in the truck with them, her bitch ass. I told Deanna goodbye, thinking this was gonna be easy. Yeah right, she looks in Deanna bag to make sure that the clothes are in there, then yells at me thinking that I am gonna steal her daughters clothes. WTF. I nicely told her that it was an accident and I would ge find the clothes. Then Deanna told her mom that I did her hair, and with her having Africian- American hair, I put rubberbands in her hair. I spunt time washing, conditioning, and oiling her hair and putting it up. She told Deanna in front of me that she didnt like the way I put it and she would go back home, wash her hair and redo it. I really dont like her. I dont understand why she treats Deanna the way that she does, She popped Deanna in the mouth, becuz Deanna said that she really liked the way I did her hair. Becuz her mom didnt she popped Deanna. To me thats not right.

hisbabybat
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:37 PM

Glad she got out of a bad situation, hope things come together easily for you all :)

melonieb
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:38 PM

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

WOW I am suprized that your ex wasn't contacted right away to come get her so she didn't have to be placed with a foster family.

Good Luck

Jenn

Quoting melonieb:

well the ex wife called and left him a message and then his mother called. He is at work right now, so after he gets home he will call CPS and get the details. Deanna(stepdaughter) is with ex wifes mom

jada2514
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:39 PM

I caught your post last Sat and I was just thinking about how everyone was doing. I'm glad that you and your husband and going to get a chance to get Deanna. She deserves to be in a good loving home. Best of wishes to all of you.

melonieb
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:39 PM

Quoting hisbabybat:

Glad she got out of a bad situation, hope things come together easily for you all :)

We are too, just staying at ex wifes moms house just as bad. We are hoping we can get her real soon

melonieb
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:40 PM

Quoting jada2514:

I caught your post last Sat and I was just thinking about how everyone was doing. I'm glad that you and your husband and going to get a chance to get Deanna. She deserves to be in a good loving home. Best of wishes to all of you.

Thank you

MommySwiggles
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:44 PM

I am glad she is getting into a better environment, but what prompted the CPS call?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)