Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Problem with Amazon order

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:02 PM
  • 6 Replies

I ordered 5 items all the same from amazon, and when i recieved them one was cracked...The photo frame glass was. What should I do? Am i going to have to pay for a new one? What about the shipping? UGH i really hope i dont have to pay for anything else, these items where way to expensive to order that amount but I ordered them for gifts....What would you do?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MrsGonzo517
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:04 PM

There should be a number on the website to contact for a replacement. They will most likely have you send that one back (most places cover the shipping cost and sometimes even send a shipping label witht he item just in case so check in the box), and send you a new one. I'm sorry! I hope this helps! :)

toddler boy                    in love

JuliaW
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:05 PM

Go back to the sellers info and check their policy for returns, that should give you some guidance.

angelmom713
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:06 PM

Just let them know.  I once ordered a toy that didn't work and they sent me a brand new one no questions asked.  They never even asked for the old one back. 

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:07 PM

amazon is really good about replacing broken items or returns....just contact the seller..it should be on your order/shipping info...they'll replace it.

amb_josh
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:09 PM

Ok so i found their email address, and emailed them and then ill call them in the morning. I should try to let the actual company resolve the issue before contacting amazon correct?

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:24 PM

yep

Quoting amb_josh:

Ok so i found their email address, and emailed them and then ill call them in the morning. I should try to let the actual company resolve the issue before contacting amazon correct?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)