Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHY GOD?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:23 PM
  • 0 Replies

DEAR YES, I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR QUANDRY. I TOO USED TO BE IN ONE MYSELF! IT TOOK YEARS AND YEARS TO UNDERSTAND IT. I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE FASTER THAN IN FINDING YOUR ANSWER, ME CAUSE IT HURTS, IT'S DISTURBING AND FRUSTRATING. I WAS STALKED N BEATEN WHEN I WAS 40. I WALKED AWAY WITH A BRAIN INJURY N CRIPPLED. ABOUT 2YEARS AGO I CRIED OUT 'WHY ME?' HE ANSWERED RIGHT BACK-"WHY NOT YOU?" THAT SHUT ME UP. THERE WAS EVIL AFOOT N I GOT CAUGHT IN THE TRAP. BUT WHO AM I BETTTER THAN? WHO WOULD I PICK, INSTEAD OF ME, TO MEET THIS CHALLENGE? YOU? A CHILD? AN ELDERLY PERSON? I WAS THE ONE, N NOW I CAN BE PROUD THAT I AM WEATHERING THE STORM. WISH THINGS COULD CHANGE BUT MY BACK IS INOPERABLE. PERHAPS THE DR. THAT COULD HAVE DONE IT WAS ABORTED BY ITS OWN  MOM, BECAUSE OF HER FREEDOM TO CHOOSE. SEEMS A WOMAN SHOULD CHOOSE BEFORE SHE GOT PREGNANT BUT..... I CAN NOT IMAGINE THE PAIN N SADNESS THE LORD BEARS BECAUSE OF WHAT HIS CHILDREN ARE DOING, JUST LIKE THE BEST PARENT IN THE WORLD HAVING TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES, WITH THEIR CHILD THAT HAS GONE ASTRAY, IN THE AFTERMATH. I HOPE THIS HELPS BUT I DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS. IN LOVE, JANEY

Janey

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)