Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AT&T customers!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:27 PM
  • 36 Replies

what phone do you have?

do you love it or hate it?

have you had one you really hated that I should NOT get?

is there one you highly recommend?

If you have the IPhone, I already know all I need to about it. Hubby has one.  :)

THANKS A BUNCH!

son.jpg love my son image by PEZMO_23
               pink ribbon   love-my-daughter.png love my daughter image by stephi3403

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
i.heart.rachel
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Don't get the Eternity. It's stupid.

The Xenon is nice and I am dying to get it.

Oh and don't get the orange samsung.. I don't know what it's called it kind of has the shape of a blackberry with the full keyboard it SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS monkey balls.

24 year old, God loving, non-vaxing, business owning (Nellie Bug's Tutus) momma to Jenelle, Gracelynn, and Sapphire. Girlfriend to Rachel (not wife, because apparently some people are AGAINST two loving, consenting adults marrying).

Logansmommy34
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:28 PM

AT&T sux... IMO

ErikaM27
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:29 PM

we have the lg vu i think its the name so far my dh loves it we have the 49.00 plan 5000 nights and weekend minutes last forever with 450 roll overs.

IanAndMillasMom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:30 PM

I have the LG shine and I don't like it.  I want a new phone,but Im locked in my contract  =(

isra1986
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:30 PM

I have an LG VU. I love it! It is touch screen. It takes awesome pics! The internet is not as great as th iPhone, but it has video too :)
DH has the iPhone, but your DH has one so I don't need to tell you how awesome it is, lol!

adri_nevarez
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:31 PM

I have the Blackberry Bold and love it... I threw my iphone in a cup of water that was in my cupholder and I got a phone that had insurance because of my history with mishaps.  I LOVED my iphone and thought I would never find a phone that I liked... I used an LG Vue and hated it... I also had a Samsung Blackjack II that failed to impress me.  I was thrilled to find a phone that met my expectations!

ArmyWife718
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:32 PM

Well, Hubby has the LG Xenon he loves it, so far no problems. I have the Samsung Impression and after 4 months i am having to do a warranty exchange on it because the keyboard went out, the ear piece is messing up so i can only hear people when its on speaker and if you turn it side ways to use the full keyboard touch screen it freezes the whole phone up. So i wouldnt reccommend it. Haha.

ErikaM27
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Quoting adri_nevarez:

I have the Blackberry Bold and love it... I threw my iphone in a cup of water that was in my cupholder and I got a phone that had insurance because of my history with mishaps.  I LOVED my iphone and thought I would never find a phone that I liked... I used an LG Vue and hated it... I also had a Samsung Blackjack II that failed to impress me.  I was thrilled to find a phone that met my expectations!

i hate lg vu too but my dh picked it out for work i hate touch screens

Short_N_Sassy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:33 PM

I'm upgrading mine tomorrow.  Whoohooo another 2 yr conract.  I'm getting the Soltice this time.  We have been with AT & T (Cingular) for going on 7 yrs now and have never had any problems with the phones or the company. 

MomofWildcats
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Quoting HuntersMomee:

what phone do you have?  some red samsung flip phone thing

do you love it or hate it? no, small screen, the notepad sucks... web works for small stuff like facebook or yahoo mail but not cafemom or mapquest.

have you had one you really hated that I should NOT get? SONY ERICSON... my baby chewed on it and it got water damaged and stopped working. The one I have now has been swimming in the toilet and still works... the sony just died from a little drool.

is there one you highly recommend? nope only had the two... I want the LG or LV or something like that.

If you have the IPhone, I already know all I need to about it. Hubby has one.  :)

THANKS A BUNCH!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)