Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who is giving their pets presents for christmas?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:48 PM
  • 12 Replies

we are. we have a special stocking for sebastian thats shaped like a fish and says meow meow above the special pocket for his picture. i plan on stuffing it with catnip toys and than wrapping another cat nip toy to put for him under the tree.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FooLynRoo
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:49 PM

We usually get our furs new bones, and some squeaky stuffed animals (they last about a day before they are in shreds, so they only get them in christmas)

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:51 PM

My dogs get beef jerky for christmas and my cat gets tuna. :)

They also all get the same things on each of thier birthdays, thanksgiving, and easter.

caterpilar
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:51 PM

We are buying our cats a new scratching post and they will each be getting a stocking with toys and treats. 

aidensema
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:52 PM

Quoting wickedfiress:

My dogs get beef jerky for christmas and my cat gets tuna. :)

They also all get the same things on each of thier birthdays, thanksgiving, and easter.

kool, we do the same thing for sebastian for his birthday, he always gets a toy. and on thankgiving her gets turky on a plate that sits right next to hubbies chair, because he is his baby.

FooLynRoo
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:52 PM

I might let them actually chew on this fella this year as a nice present

DanielleK21
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:53 PM

we are our fish get a new decorative thing and our cat gets toys and treats  

I AM A SAHM OF 2 WONDERFUL CHILDREN. LOVING WIFE OF 2 YEARS. I BREASTFED SWITCHED TO FORMULA WITH BOTH OF MY CHILDREN. I BELIEVE IN CRYING IT OUT AFTER 2 MONTHS OLD, SPANKINGS WHEN NEEDED, I LET MY FAMILY EAT JUNK FOOD IF THEY WANT IT, GAVE MY DD'S WHOLE HALLOWEEN, AND EASTER BASKET TO HER TILL THE CANDY WAS GONE. I AM A SMOKER TRYING TO QUIT, DRINK ON OCCASION, LOVE TO COOK, MY HOME IS ALWAYS CLEAN "IF" SOME ONE SHOWS UP, NEVER LATE TO ANYTHING KIND OF MOMMY AND WIFE. ITS JUST WHO I AM.

fallnangel93
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Yep. My girls asked the other day if Santa would bring Dakota (our dog) and Rocky (Our cat) gifts!

aidensema
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Quoting FooLynRoo:

I might let them actually chew on this fella this year as a nice present

lol that is soooooooooo cute. we had a rapping penguine that sebastian tore up last year

mirandas_mom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:57 PM

My furry son has his kitty christmas stocking. 

CosmicPossum
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:00 PM

My dog and cat both have a stocking!  And when I had fish they got a new tank decoration or something.  My beloved dog Buster died last year on Christmas day...but I hung his stocking up this year anyway!

Miss you Butt Butt

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)