Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ladys???

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:58 PM
  • 11 Replies

stretch marks...

anyone have anything work to make them less visible?  i doubt i can get rid of them but if you know of some way plz share.

im pregnant right now and i focused on my belly. ha ha ha i forgot my ass and my legs. so that where they all ended up. damn!  i must say i had nice legs and now from my knee to my butt i have stretch marks. some from my first pregnancy and now the new ones. at first i didn't mind with my first. i mean what can you do, that's life. but now that they are ALL over my legs it bugs me. soooooo any ideas (that work) that wont take all my cash?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
officerjoeys
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:59 PM

bump 

www.myspace.com/lilmisstink

goodnightmama
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:01 PM

When I asked my mom she swore my coco butter and vitamin E. When I tried them they just made the color fade but that was it. I guess it all depends on what you want it to do for you in the end.

Brandi wife to John

Mother to Joshua, Aurora, Jacob, And 3 Angel Babies

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Have you tried the cocoa butter creams?  Ummm Vit e and collagen lotions.  Also if an area itches do not scratch it bc that is where the mark will appear (dont know why so dont ask LOL). I got my marks on the top of rear end , they disappeared on their own andnow i have a few on the front of one leg.

de_sly
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Quoting frndlyfn:

Have you tried the cocoa butter creams?  Ummm Vit e and collagen lotions.  Also if an area itches do not scratch it bc that is where the mark will appear (dont know why so dont ask LOL). I got my marks on the top of rear end , they disappeared on their own andnow i have a few on the front of one leg.

i never notice then till its too late. i did the whole cocoa butter thing and nothing.

collagen lotion?

i know they fade but mine are shiny even when they fade if the light shines on them you cant miss them. gahhh

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:12 PM

there's a lotion called parmers or palmers cocoa butter lotion. I couldn't sue ti though am allergic to the cocoa butter. 

Emoticons

A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Did you ever hear of Strivectin?  Not sure if it really works, but that is what it claims!

Quoting de_sly:

Quoting frndlyfn:

i never notice then till its too late. i did the whole cocoa butter thing and nothing.

collagen lotion?

i know they fade but mine are shiny even when they fade if the light shines on them you cant miss them. gahhh

PetNurse05
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:14 PM

I had always heard cocoa butter, but when I was pregnant a girl at Bath & Body Works told me to use Shea butter instead.  Worked beautifully!!!  I was HUGE in my last month...I didn't end up with a single stretch mark!!!  Supposed to help fade existing ones too over time.  Plus, it has the most luxurious texture & smells wonderful!!

ArmyWife718
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:15 PM

Cocoa butter and Mederma scar cream(:

ethansmom309
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:41 PM

stretch marks are literally scars from your skin stretching so theres really no way to get rid of them. They're pink/purple when your skin tears and then white when it heals. Vit E and mederma scar treatment. cocoa butter works before you get them (and to help prevent getting more). hope that helps good luck.

de_sly
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:50 PM

Quoting ArmyWife718:

Cocoa butter and Mederma scar cream(:

ohhhh mederma scar cream i think ill have to take a look at that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)