Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to just pull out my hair

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:58 PM
  • 3 Replies

I know each kid at a young age goes through a stage where they press the limits they are allowed to see how indpendent and such they can be. But OMG all three of mine are doing it at the same time. My kids are not listening very well, making messes every chance they get, are repeating themselves constantly (especially if you do not answer them right away), expect everything they want right then and there. Which I have never gave into that their whole lives. Fighting with eachother and hitting eachother and breaking eachother's things. Everything that I have taught my oldest has seemed to have flown out the window. My youngest fought with me so bad while trying to give him his insulin the needle scraped him really bad and I felt so bad I did not know what to do. Everything with the kids lately seems to just be a disaster or not work out at all. They know better then this and normally act better then this I have always been told that I have such well mannered well behaved kids but I don't know where thet went. Please just tell me that it will all be ok?

Brandi wife to John

Mother to Joshua, Aurora, Jacob, And 3 Angel Babies

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
officerjoeys
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:03 PM

I have 5 kids and we have days like that. Maybe they are just bored. With the weather getting colder (if it gets cold where you are) sometimes puts kids on edge. When my kids are acting up, the best thing I found is separating them or giving them each something to do works. Good luck :) It won't always be like this. 

www.myspace.com/lilmisstink

goodnightmama
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:08 PM

We live in Montana so it gets cold early and gets under 0 at some point during the winter and no one knows how long in will stay there. It also can start to get warm and then when you wake up the next morning you could see a couple of inches/feet of snow on your front porch. The wheather sucks here, you never know what is going to happen next I swear. Hell it has snowed in june here before.

Quoting officerjoeys:

I have 5 kids and we have days like that. Maybe they are just bored. With the weather getting colder (if it gets cold where you are) sometimes puts kids on edge. When my kids are acting up, the best thing I found is separating them or giving them each something to do works. Good luck :) It won't always be like this. 

Brandi wife to John

goodnightmama
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:12 PM

bump

Brandi wife to John

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)